Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Wed 2nd tri

Where are we all??? Think Im starting to feel little kicks. Still not sure! Hope we're all good.

19+4

Replies

• Morning Rio - its been so quiet on here the past week! Have you got your scan this week  or is it next week?  Im sure they are kicks at this stage :)

afm - not much to report works been busy, im not really in the mood anymore would rather be at home getting the babies room ready!

• I had gone quiet as was worried about the FA scan, happy to report that we had it yesterday late afternoon and all is well with baby, hurrah!! Still not feeling any proper kicks, but was able to see them, and a lovely strong heartbeat Love

I'm feeling queasy too Rio, but hoping it's just this weather, for both of us.

MrsL, hope work isn't too boring. We've not even thought about the nursery yet, I think ours will be a 37 wk rush Laugh

Hi to all who follow Wave

• fab news Saff so pleased for you x

• Had scan today. All was perfect with baby. So relieved. I have a low placenta so need to go back for 34 week scan. Found out sex but want to tell family first. Pleased for you too Saff. MrsL Im so off work too, just want to do baby things! x

• Ohhh rio please update us on the sex when you can, glad all went well xx

• Thanks ladies. Happy for you too Rio.

Do you have a 12wk scan pic? Would love to guess the nub before you tell us if we are right!