Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wed 2nd Tri

2»

Replies

• I had a bump anyway but it's really sprouted over the last week, I'm sure you'll be due to pop soon!

• Afternoon all

Really busy on here today.

LR - Sorry you are in so much pain. Surely you shouldn't be lifting people at this stage in your pregnancy?

CK - Glad you are feeling well, think you are in the minority!

Mrs P - Glad you are sleeping better, it makes such a difference doesn't it.

NLH - Blimey you are suffering. Hopefully it will make the new mum tiredness easier to deal with if you are so relived that the sickness is better!

RayeRaye - Great to see you on here. I can totally sympathise with the scared feeling. Are you having extra scans? I've had an extra scan at 16 weeks and will have another at 28 weeks.

Isis - Glad you are feeling lots of movement. Not long until the scan.

OB - Congrats on halfway! Hope the sickness gets better for you soon.

Flossy - Welcome. I did the same last week, I probably would have dragged myself in but decided to rest at home. You have the baby to think about now.

Sp - Hope the jeans fit. I'm finding them a bit hit and miss in terms of them staying up.

AFM - Busy day but no motivation really. Slept better last night so feeling much better than earlier in the week. Can;t believe its nearly time for my 20 week scan on Tuesday, time is going fast.

• Hello ladies,

I'm just popping on during my lunchbreak so don't really have time to do personals. Sorry everyone is having one of those days and feeling tired/sick.

I dont actually feel too bad for once. My H has flu and told me to stay at my mums last night which meant I had a pretty good nights sleep. I need to organise my flu jab too!

Welcome flossy and RR. x