Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wednesday 2nd Tri

Hello Wave

How is everyone?

We had our twenty week scan yesterday; everything looked fine and we found  out we are having a girl which is incredibly exciting ;-)

Replies

• Options

Hi, congratulations! Think I can wander over here now as I am 14 weeks today.  Had first scan yesterday, very exciting.  Still a bit overwhelmed by it all.

• Options

Miss Pickle - excellent news!  How lovely!

CRL - welcome to second tri!  Congraulations on the scan - glad all went well.  It is very overwhelming seeing it for the first time.

AFM - we had our 20 week scan on Monday - all is well, we didn't find out but H reckons he could see some 'nuggets' as he put it!  Ha!  We will have to wait and see!  Feel good at the moment, little bit tired but other than that I'm happy that i feel good and can feel baby moving lots.  Already eaten my lunch for today as seem to be going through a ravenous stage!  Off out for dinner tonight for my Dad's birthday - 3 courses i reckon by the way I'm feeling today!!

• Options

Hi all, haven't been around regularly for ages but just logged on and saw this thread. Perfect timing!

MP - congrats on your 20 week scan yesterday, very exciting to know it's a girl.

CRL - glad everything went ok at your scan yesterday. Welcome to 2nd tri!

MrsTB - Glad you're feeling well and that your scan was ok too. Enjoy dinner tonight, pregnancy is the best excuse to go mad when you eat out :)

AFM - feeling pretty tired at the moment but I think that has something to do with S being an unstoppable force, seriously, that kid never sits still! The good thing is he now has a 2.5 hour nap most afternoons so I can chill out a bit! Have been feeling a few flutters recently which has been nice. Not much else to report, midwife on Friday so am hoping to hear the heartbeat :)