Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Wednesday 3rd tri

Morning everyone.

Not much to report babywise. They are still a right wiggler particularly at night! 33 weeks today! If they arrive when k did only 4 weeks to wait and if I go 2 weeks over only 9 weeks. Got to do my school work today and might try and do an hour of weeding in the garden seeing as the sun is out at the mo.

Replies

• Morning bunny, glad everything is well at the moment. F arrived at 37+4 so I hope I haven't got too long to wait either! Hope you get your school work and weeding done today.

F is at nursery so I'm trying to rest but I'm finding it hard knowing I could really do with getting some housework done. I have however just sat at the computer and ordered the food shop for Friday so that's one job done. Baby wise, she was very active last night. I'm desperate to know what position she's in as I'm not convinced it's head down like they said at the hospital last week! Next MW not until next Tuesday though.

• WG you need to rest! It's so hard to tell their position isn't it? I'm not sure if mines still breech or not as the movements are in all sorts of places! I hope baby girl has wiggled to head down!

• Morning ladies,

Bunny: It's crazy when you start counting down the days isn't it. I also woke up on Monday to suddenly realise I'm back at work next week (where has the time gone!) & have marking to do that I didn't during the year. Suppose I'd better get it done soon!!

WG: Hope you have a rest today

AFM: I've got between 5 - 11 weeks for baby to be here. They're not allowed to come before 2nd Oct as I can't have a home birth until 37 weeks. Isobelle arrived at 40+4 but with a sweep 2 days before but we'll just have to wait & see. having made it to the farm yesterday I think I might have a home day today as the house desperately needs attention. Also had my lazy daisy class last night & I'm feeling so positive about being able to 'breathe' my baby out. Sounds silly but the more I read the more I believe it is actually possible & am actually looking forward to labour (which is crazy). I've signed up for the next 6 weeks so I don't forget it!

Hi to all who follow x

• Sorry late post here.

Bunny - good luck with the weeding, I detest that job so never do it  hence my back garden looking abysmal lol

Wg - hope u manage a rest

Bk - you sound properly in the zone which is great!

Afm seen the mw this morning and had whooping cough injection.

Measuring fine bang on, she wasn't going to check position but L was watching everything and asking a million questions so she showed him where the head and back was, head down at the mo, not that it matters as she will no doubt spin round a billion times and also I'm having a section but just worried il end up with another transverse lie and need admitting at 37 weeks Weep, bloods for GTT and headaches fine, but I now need to go fortnightly so they can monitor the headaches/visual disturbances.

So seeing her again in a fortnight.

Just been to a gruffalo party thing in a local hall, which is about the only thing my area have out on for the summer which is a bit ridiculous!

We ditched the dummy last night, but if a screaming match before bed but otherwise all went ok, I'm hoping tonight won't be as bad as h is away and I need to get to bed ASAP without dealing with screaming!

Take care all

X