Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Weds 1st Tri

2»

Replies

• Options

Do the cheapy ics for now CA, you'll be able to see your line get darker and know when it's safe to try the CBD. That's what I did.

I'm okay thanks, just tired xxx

• Options

my symptoms didt really kick in until around 9 weeks!

• Options

Thanks everyone. You are all so lovely.

I think my problem is that I had great strong lines the whole time of my last pregnancy but then I still had a mmc at 10 weeks so it's hard to take comfort from them.

Anyways. I'm going to try and be more positive.  This attitude is not helping. I'm going to enjoy being symptom free.

Thanks again xxxx

• Options

Big hugs CA xxx

• Options

Hi ya ladies, hope you don't mind me dropping in :) I should have come along sooner at 8+1 but was too scared just in case something would happen!

I'm on my phone so can't do personals, sorry and can't log in at work as wouldn't want my directors seeing this website on the history or server haha ;-)

I've got my booking in appt tomorrow, she's coming to our house eeek! I'm so nauseous and crampy with backache, I'm so tempted to book an early private scan just to make sure something is growing :)

Hope you're all well as can be.

So damned happy for Imp and Fig, many congrats girls xx

• Options

Sorry for crashing but CA - you shouldn't rely on the strength of lines on positive tests as an indicator of pregnancy. In fact mine got weaker 6+.  Obviously I had a freak out and went to my GP who metaphorically slapped me round the head and said that a line is a line regardless. I stopped testing altogether after that as I really I was the cause of my own stress and here I am half way through and everything is fine. It's impossible not to worry but you are better to avoid the things that will perpetuate that stress. Also I have had very few symptoms at all at any stage including a bump until now!

Hello to everyone else!!! *Wavey smiley*

• Options

Thank you everyone for being so lovely. I'm having a diva day. I've given myself a shake and I promise I'll be calmer from now on xxxx