Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weekend 1st tri

2»

Replies

• Barefoot - Don't give up hope just yet, I had the most horrendous bleeding at 7 weeks passed 2 big clots and a few smaller ones and bled for about 2 hours heavy bleeding TMI here but it was gushing out of me... I had set my heart on it being over but a scan showed a heartbeat, She/He had chosen a blood vessel too bed into hence all the bleeding (Apparently) so please don't give up hope yet, Can you not take a day off to go to EPU instead of waiting until sat?

• I can't take a day off since work don't know and I'm already on stage 1 sickness (NHS, we get penalised for being ill!!) and won't be able to swap a shift at short notice. I'll call the midwife later, maybe, and see what she recommends I do. Just can't see how there's hope if the pg test is fading to negative again. No idea what to say to midwife though. "Hi I was pregnant but now the test is fading and I'm spotting so I'm probably not"? Feel so stupid for believing :-(

• Oh barefoot, not you too? I really hope it's nothing, and that you just tested with some weak pee hence the fainter line. I'd definitely call the midwife and see what she can do. *hugs*

• Midwife has got me an urgent scan on Weds, first time they can fit me in. I have to go to the gynae unit at a Birmingham hospital since I'm booked into a midwife unit with no early pregnancy facilities. I am supposed to be working, but will call tomorrow and see if I can swap the shift or pay it back sometime. Meanwhile, hubby and I are both in tears, I feel so so sorry for him. Haven't eaten today, but will try later.

Thanks for all your support ladies. Will update on Weds but I know the result xx

• Barefoot I echo what the other ladies have said please don't lose hope :) some women don't have any symptoms and some come and go.

Have you tested on a digital, just asking as I'm not sure if that would be more accurate, and have you tested with FMU?

I know how you feel, it's a horrible place right now, please chat as much as you want and many many sticky vibes and good luck vibes coming your way currently and for Wed :)

Thinking of you xx