Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What gift would you like????

Work has asked me if ther is anything that I would like for the baby as a gift .... my mind has gone blank, as all of things on my list are a bit too practical!!

Not sure what value they are thinking off, but prob £50-£100.

Any suggestions??

Replies

• Nice change bag,playgym, jumperoo?

• Last timey work got me john Lewis vouchers for my changing bag as they didn't know the  exact one wanted!

I'd prob ask for vouchers or a surprise if asked now but that's not much help is it!!

Is there anything you've wanted but wouldn't spend the money on? I love blankets but we have tons from my daughter so I wouldn't buy any but could get away with some as a gift!

• I got given John Lewis vouchers which I'm going to use to pay for the buggy snuggle for my icandy pram seat for when E is older.

I'd also considered a morrck hoody but thought it was too much trouble so got one myself! Otherwise a sling was on my list or a finger print necklace.

• Vouchers are always good. X

• Oh that's tricky! Last time they didn't have a chance before S arrived so bought an assortment of clothes and a blanket from pumpkin patch.

I honestly hadn't even thought about the fact I'll get something this time. It's tricky as we have everything from last time . John Lewis vouchers are great as they hav such nice things. How about a nice mobile, bouncer, play mat, gro bags, lots of the big things are in that price range

• I asked for vouchers and ended up using then to buy a breast pump- obviously I wouldn't have asked work to buy one. Vouchers were better as we were given so much it wasn't until after a couple of weeks we knew what we wanted

• I was given £40 of vouchers and used it to buy a bouncy chair

• Thanks Ladies - sorry to be so late getting back to this, only just got back to my hotel after yet another crazy day at work!!  I think I might just go for vouchers!!!

• Baby bjorn bouncer

Change bag

Nice mobile for cot

Slumber bear

Lovely play mat

Morrck hoodie

You could do an amazon wish list and people could buy from  that?