Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When did your little ones start teething?

And what are the tell tale signs?

I'm sure H is too young to teeth but.....

Replies

• Options

He started dribbling and chewing on his fists at about 9 weeks. His first tooth popped through at 19 weeks x

• Options

We had dribbles and fist chewing from about 10 weeks, sometimes red cheeks and grizzles too. The first teeth popped at just over 6 months.

• Options

We have the fist chewing and he's grizzly but I'm sure it can't be teeth at 4 weeks!

Must just be a comfort thing I guess

• Options

I'm sure F started with some symptoms on and off from around 3 months. He didn't get any teeth until 7 months though!

• Options

Z's just starting to want things in his mouth, I think it'll be on the cards for us soon, he's 8 weeks.

• Options

J was born with a tooth visible under the gum and I noticed another one next to it at around four weeks. Neither of them are fully through but they certainly bother her.

• Options

Now- dribbling, chewing on everything, clutching ears/ rubbing eyes when not tired, rosy cheeks, grizzly it's all there poor little thing he's nearly 16 weeks

• Options

Can it really start so early? We have the fist chewing here too, thought it was comfort, teeth never even crossed my mind.

• Options

E was born with two little white bumps on the bottom gum and he had teething symptoms from 8 weeks. Those bottom ones finally came through together NYE when he was 4 1/2 months after a week of hell. Currently having a nightmare with him as he has 5 cutting through and the last fortnight has been awful. I hate teething!  Weep