Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Where did you get your maternity clothes from?

2»

Replies

• ASOS, sort prices from low to high. Always some bargains to be had on there.

• New look and asos

• I have bought the minimum of actually maternity stuff. I think jeans and black trousers are a must. I got both from next.

Leggings from H & M 2 pairs.

Long line vests also from H & M - Not the mat ones just normal ones. size bigger than normal and I can wear them afterwards.

I got a going out dress in the sale from new look for any events/parties etc

I have also bought chiffon tops for work to go over the long line vests. Again, not mat ones but they work well.

Winter coat - Buy a cape then you can wear it afterwards

Also see what you already have. I have stuff that with a vest under I can still wear now. It's just a matter of trial and error.

• Same as LP- I have bought hardly any mat clothes and have found H & M vests (about £3.99) and floaty chiffon tops which I already had lots of have worked best.

I do need a coat though now the weather has taken a turn so will be looking for a cape or a swing style coat.

• I had mostly Isabelle Oliver as i needed business dress for work which I got from eBay so kept the price down and 6 months later getting very good resale value on eBay!

• New look and h&m for jeans, ASOS, DP, next, mamas and papas, M&S, topshop and Isabella Oliver (from eBay) for other stuff. H&m do great tights.

• Thanks ladies. Not sure I want stuff I can wear after, in my first pregnancy I was dying to ditch the maternity wear by the end as I was feeling fat and frumpy so assume I'll be the same this time around.

You've given me some ideas that I hadn't thought of, so I'll do some internet shopping later, Thanks