Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thursday 1st tri

Just wanted to start the thread quickly to wush dumblespud good luck for her scan today :)

ill be be back to write a proper post later!!

Replies

• Good luck DS!

Hope you are ok JJ

Not much to report apart from woke up with a banging headache so I am currently in bed feeling sorry for myself..sickness has just started too lovely! ?. I was sick pretty much all day yesterday not actually throwing up tho! I dont think I could cope eith throwing up too.. 7+6 today!

• Good luck DS, hope all goes well.

Hi JJ.

CC - sorry you're feeling crappy again. I think sometimes feeling sick but not being sick is worse than just throwing up and getting it over and done with! When I was feeling queasy things like orange lucozade, plain crisps, chips (!) and stodgy helped.

Off to next later to pick up my maternity clothes, I'm hoping that at least something in it will fit/I'll like it so that I have something comfy to wear. My other order has been dispatched so that should be here soon too. I told H that no doubt if be sending most of it back - that was my excuse for ordering so much anyway!!

Hi to everyone else x

D 9+2

• DS-good luck with scan, well remembered JJ!

CC-hope you feel better,

DD-hope you get some nice clothes.

AFM-off for booking in appt!

• I hate being sick so I am more happy to feel sick lol.. will try and eat stodgy food today lol

DD - Hope you get some you like and fit! I likethat excuse haha!

Rio -Good luck with your booking in appointment

• Wave Thanks ladies. Just a quickie from me - it all went well with the scan, my due date is the 9th December. I'm currently at soft play (to knacker the kids out so they sleep beyond 6am Weep) but will be back later for personals and the all important scan photo!
  • So pleased that everything is well! Look forward to the picture!

• I'm back!

JJ - I hope you're well and thank you for thinking of me x

CC - boo to the sickness, I hope it settles down for you x

DD - I'll be buying maternity clothes now, I've got to go through my old stuff and see what's ok still - most of it I don't really like so I might treat myself.

Rio - I hope your booking in appointment goes well.

Here's the scan photo:

LO wasn't to wriggly at first and the sonographer had trouble getting the measurements, but we got there in the end. There was one image where the baby was looking at the scanner thing and you could see all the eye sockets, quite freaky really!  Now due the 9th December, so almost sport on with the 8th and 10th I was given by the mw and the due date calculators.

DS x

12+something (I need to work it out again)

• Lovely scan photo! Don't forget to add your name to the 2014 list! Will you be finding out what you are having or team yellow?

• Congrats on lovely scan pic DS! I had a god time at booking in appt, midwife was really informative &approachable. In there well over an hour.

• Great scan pic DS, so glad all went well and you can relax (a bit ) now!  My 2 aren't sleeping much past 6 either, they're slowly sucking the life out of H and I!

Rio - glad your booking in appt went well too.

• CC - we'll have a private scan at 17 weeks to find out the gender as H is going to miss most of the appointments, plus we want to take O with us.

Rio - glad your booking in appointment went well. My booking in appointment was a good hour too, with O and L they were about 30 mins but everything was paper based then.

• DD - I hope your two let you sleep in a bit longer tomorrow otherwise we'll be on the MINOS bench!

• DS - I've been on that bench now for as long as I can remember !