Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FIRST BABY!!!! First scan, what sex?!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/126228.jpg

We have just had our 13 week scan, and would love to know what the sex of the baby is?! Could anyone help?! excited! Cheers! First time scan dad so please don't tell anyone even tho this is made for mums... !

Replies

• Congrats on the healthy scan.  I always struggle to make them out but I'm going for boy. Some of the other ladies may be able to tell clearer than me. Not at all here to help mum or dad

• Thank you! But we would like a healthy girl so if you could point us in that direction would be great image 

Nah joking, either or.. Just want to know for now!!! 

just glad ITS healthy just now lol.

ps it's dad. Eager beaver.. Who would've guessed eh. 

• Lol my Oh wants a boy and keeps calling baby him. I find the scans hard to tell hopefully you get your wish for a healthy little girl. Good luck

• Hi AV,

Hi butterfly you have probebly seen me on a few posts now, the nub theory is addictive! - no blowing of trumpets here but I have not yet been wrong eeek.

AV do you have another photo? where the legs are up so high he/she is covering what we are actually looking for!

x

• Hi Alba, yes seen your deducive skills,I just haven't a clue with the nub theory. I've stated at my own scan and still can't tell where the nub is lol

• If your interested have a read up on it, you will become a godsend to any Friends who are expecting lol!.

the position is everything which is why I asked AV if he has another pic.

I am so happy to give everyone else guesses but petrified to guess my own, I have a gender preference and I don't want to get my hopes up x

• Yeah looks interesting, hopefully get the hang of it. Yeah mine was so wriggly it was hard to get a good picture.

That must be hard not having a guess, I hope you get what sex you want x