Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can you help me ? Any advise would be great

I am 5 weeks 6 days pregnant and had a heavy bleed this morning , with faint bleeding now when I wipe. I went to hospital bit they didn't do a blood test instead they did a urine test and a vaginal scan where they could see the sac but it's tiny and empTy they have asked me to go back in 2 weeks as they said my days might be wrong and it's too early to tell. I feel exhausted today , and am very scared feel empty have I lost the baby? 

Replies

• At less than 6 weeks thats still very early to see anything so I would try not to worry. The earliest a heartbeat can be seen is 6 weeks (& thats if you're absoluteky spot on with your dates). So it may not be bad news... I know its hard but try not to worry just yet.

• Hi mum of cheeky, im sorry to hear your having a difficult time. I had a scan at 5 wks 5 days and there was only a sac as it was too early. I had a scan about a week later and there was baby with a little heart beating. Don't give up as may not be bad news x Take care