Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

first baby 😊😊

Found out im pregnant this week with my first baby. We have been trying since november so its great news. ????????????

I got faint positive on saturday and ive been testing every day since (lil expensive...oops lol) as i was worried that maybe it would be a chemical pregnancy.

The lines on todays test are sooo dark though and my period is due tomorrow (at the latest as i have irregular cycles). So i really hope that is a good sign. Anybody have any experience with this?? I worked out im 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow. 

Thanks in advance ladies xx

Replies

• Options

Those question marks were smiley faces. Dont know what happened there lol. X

• Options

Hi amanda86, welcome to MadeForMums and congrats on your BFP!

Don't worry about the question marks - we have a glitch in the matrix - were you doing smiley faces on an iPhone? If so, they seem to pop up as question marks!

So, guessing you're due in January 2016? If so, you might want to take a look over here!

• Options

Congratulations Amanda,  you must be very pleased.  It's a good sign lines getting darker means hormones are stronger. Thsts good if your 5 weeks less time until your first scan congrats. I would take it as positive despite the irregular periods x

• Options

Thanks danielle and butterfly. I am so excited although a little apprehensive incase something goes wrong. Although i havent been trying for very long, I cant quite believe its happened 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

Have you had ur BFP butterfly? 

And yes danielle. I will join that forum. I guesstimate to be due jan 30th

X

• Options

Hi Amanda86, it's always scary at first and exciting. Just need to try and have hope and take care of yourself. It's an exciting and scary time. Yes I'm currently 12wks 3 days Just had my 12 wk scan very exciting. Good luck x

• Options

Congratulations image x

• Options

Hey butterfly. Congratulations. I bet seeing baby was the best thing ever. Its hard knowing its in there and you cant see it eh lol. 

Have you revealed ur happy news to everyone by now then? 

Thank you Angwass2 x

• Options

Hi Amanda86, Yes very strange as baby was very active but could feel a thing. Yes I've told everyone now couldn't wait.

You'll have all that to come, it's very exciting