Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

"Just knowing" your PG before testing

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this site so this is my first thread - I'm wanting to know if any of you out there 'just knew' that you were PG before you started testing or whilst receiving BFNs? 

I got this unexplainable feeling a few weeks ago, I think it started with feeling incredibly nauseous (in a way that I have only ever felt once before when I was PG with my 10m/o son) so this is probably what triggered the thought I might be PG. I've been taking tests like crazy and have even had a negative blood test from docs but I think I have been testing way too early as AF isn't due for another week. 

I've had quite a few other symptoms; fatigue, headaches, creamy CM and more emotional than usual. Something inside me just feels like I'm PG.. The best way I can describe it is as if I were a cave woman and had no test available, that my body is just 'telling' me.

Has anyone else had this cave woman feeling? I'm remaining positive that I'll finally get a BFP the day AF is due! image 

Replies

• My first pregnancy I just knew,I was in tune with my body but that ended in m/c

Two months later got pregnant again and was so out of sync with body,I had no idea I was pregnant til I missed af, the months before made me believe I had conceived when I hadn't, gave me false symptoms close to af,which wasn't fun xx

• I just knew, we'd suffered a miscarriage earlier in the year and just never fell pregnant again, I was ready to go back on the Pill at Christmas but I was a day late on 23 December 2014 and my boobs had been really sore and I think I just knew, I did a PG test and it came back with a big fat positive, I now have 9 weeks left to delivery and we know we are having a little boy.  My husband said my Christmas wishes must have come true all at once image

• My friend also has 9 weeks left and having a boy, she had a m/c and found out January she was pregnant again image

I had a m/c in December and got pregnant in February, got 19 weeks to go, I'm also having a boy image

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancyxx 

• Arr that's lovely to hear, you enjoy yours too, I can't wait to hold my little one, getting excited and a bit scared at the same time now x