Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant? Is it too early to tell?

Ok. I definitely have a super important question. I got nexplanon implant taken out of my arm 6/10 and imediately started a regular period. It lasted until 6/14. I had unprotected sex 6/18 but we did use the "pull out" method. I had been taking the pill but not exactly as I should be.. For the past 2 days I've had extremely sore and tender nipples. I started cramping this morning and light bleeding (it's the consistency of water). I've also been gassy which hasn't helped the cramping any. I'm exhausted and a little emotional. Does it sound like I could be pregnant? Any advice would be appreciated. 

I had a miscarriage last June and I'm afraid I will have another one. My little angel stopped growing at 8 weeks. 

Replies

• I am So sorry to hear that. have you taken a pregnancy test ?

• No. Not yet. I was going to wait a few weeks. I started what seems like a heavy period. I read that you could have your period and still be pregnant though? It's only been 7 days since I've had sex. 

• Okay. Waiting could increase you HCG levels to detech pregnancy as well. My situation is I have been feeling very nauseated lately and sick to my stomach kinda of feel. I took A pergnancy test yesterday and one had a fainted blue line another very dark. Then I took Another one and it said negative. 

• I am Stuck. I wanna tell my bf but I dont know how he would feel. 

• That's different. I would find out for sure and then tell him.. Maybe a blood test would be better for you? 

• I've been really gassy lately and just felt like complete and total butt. All I want to do is sleep. Yesterday, I slept from the time I got home from work (4) until about 11pm. I woke up long enough to eat. I'm not sure what to think. I just don't feel right. 

• Thats What I am thinking..Are you at all stressed ?

• I'm stressed and irritable more than usual; a little emotional but no crying.. my last pregnancy, I knew at about 4 weeks but didn't test until 6. I feel like I'm getting a cold or something. I'm still bleeding, but I don't think I saw any tissue in it. Just muscus. 

• Went to the dr. They did a urine test.. It can back negative.