Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can anyone help me so confused 😞

Hi ladies I have a 14 year old and have just found out I'm pregnant again bit of a shock but wer over the moon I started spotting on Tuesday very light and more pink than red went to hospital and said it was to early to scan and took my blood my hormone level was 294 I really don't understand sent me home and I had to go back today but I had really heavy bright red bleeding this morning with a few clots and bad cramps and it eased of back to pale pink spotting  when I went back 2 the hospital and had my blood done again they said my hormone level had dropped 38% witch isn't low enough to think it's a misscarage so it cud be ectopic or I may still just be pregnant but not having a healthy pregnacy sent me home and said if the bleeding or pain gets worse come straight back in has anyone else every experienced anything like this I am cryed out and feel like it's my 1st baby it's been so long and the fact that I'm 39 I really am confused xxx

Replies

• Honestly it sounds like a miscarriage and they are seeing if you will pass it how far along might u be

• Dasy thx 4 getting back 2 me it really is appreciated 11-12 weeks the bleeding has been extremely heavy all last night and still all of today iv spent most of the day in the bathroom I'm completely exhausted should have really went to the hospital but really couldn't face it we are absolutely devastated xxx