Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• imageThe top clearly has a line but now reading blue dye tests are from he.. so I'm going to test again next week. Took two today and not one faint line. Been trying for a year.. help? 😅😕

• I've had one CBD "pregnant" and then 6 negatives from other brands after the positive. Does anyone think I may not be pregnant? 

I hope you all get the results you want! x

• As far as I'm are CBD are very reliable, if your worried get another CBD and do it with first morning urine x

• The other brand you are using are probably not very sensitive x

• Thank you I shall do that. Apparently those other tests were more sensitive than the CBD which is confusing. But i shall go buy another CBD and see what that has to say. 

• Good luck xx

• Thank you so much. I've not been able to get a CBD from my local Asda so I'm going to have to wait till the weekend but I've done another 2 strip tests and they were also negative. So I'm still none the wiser about what's going off xx

took 2 tests one yesterday (top one) and one today(bottom) im just confused??? 

• imageI'm about 16 dpo. And 8 days late on my period. Yesterday I took 2 equate pregnancy tests and they both came back with very faint positives. They were both read within 5 mins. To be sure I wanted to get a digital test so I drank some water and bought a clear blue digital I took it and it came back not pregnant. I have been having some symptoms such as a lot more peeing and crazy mood swings. I'm confused as to if I'm pregnant or not because of the negative clear blue digital. What do y'all think? HELP! image

• Kfarley... they do look faint to me? Congrats...  Maybe do a first response test it because they are very sensitive!! And just for you to be sure hun. Dont want to give you false hope! 

• They are pretty faint but came up within 2 mins. I just am not sure why the digital clear blue was negative 

• Hi all

I posted previously unsure of a result and later had an EPL. Two months later AF is a couple of days late. And i think I have a positive test a line showed straight away. OH is more than ready for babies however after EPL I'm nervous and not trusting the cheapy test I have just used after getting home from work. 

Opinions and thoughts?

tested again this morning as soon as i woke up.. 

anyone have any opinions on whether i'm pregnant or not?? 

• I had something similar happen to me Did u turn out pregnant?

• Who knows right now. Did another test just. There's a line just more faint that'll the one I posted on here. 

i will test again in the morning and buy a test from the shop in a few days. Still expecting AF at any second. Literally had no symptoms or signs this month. really unsure about everything at moment. 

• erikalomasx id say that's positive Hun 😊 imageThis was the first ever test I done and I am currently 13 weeks 5 days pregnant 😁 I kept testing every day and the line got darker I eventually brought a clear blue after a few days and got a positive xxx

• I really hope it is :) x

also since my tests are still quite faint when do you think the best time to get a clear blue test would be? I was due on yesterday so I'm 1 day late.. do you think it would be best to wait a week or so? 

• When did you last test? wait two days then test again. I'll be doing same so we can wait together. Fingers crossed for you! 

• Well I was due my period on the 29th January I took that first test the 30th January then I took another cheap one the 31st and the line was slightly darker then on the 1st feb I took a clearblue digital and got a positive with 2-3 weeks so maybe wait another two days try another one if the line iS darker then I'd try a clear blue Hun good luck to you both EllieKate I'd say yours looks positive aswell Hun I couldn't believe it either using the cheap tests as I had a miscarriage in August last year so couldn't believe it until I seen the actual result on a clearblue 😊 xx