Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• Options

Im so sorry Luckee :(

• Options

Thank you, misskiwi

• Options

I took one clear blue on Monday got negative waited three days aka yesterday took four, three 99 and one more clear blue all negative but I swear I see and faint blue line on the clear blue but my boyfriend said I'm tripping lol I still haven't got my period and I'm going to clinic Monday hopefully. I've never missed my period ever I have delayed periods but I always got em only got pregnant once before but sadly had a miscaraige & at that time I only took one first response and got a positive. I'm thinking maybe I should've gotten first response better. I don't have sore boobs like my first pregnancy but I do I have those cramps and back pains like I did before. Idk I really wanna pregnant and I'm scared im not and my mind is just set to believe I am Kuz I want to be but the fact that I advent gotten my period gives me hoe Kuz like I said I've never missed my period ever One that time I was pregnant and I tested on the last day of the month of my expected period. So maybe I just tested too early. I'm praying I am. 

• Options

Post withdrawn at user's request

• Options

This happened to me ladies! 

i was really confused but now I am due in 8wks!! When this happened I waited a couple of days and made sure I did the test first thing in the morning as that's when your urine and hcg levels are the strongest xx

• Options

Update, pregnancy test still came out negative, waiting two weeks to go back. I still hope I am, I feel bloated, always peeing. Still have diarrhea and still no period. I didn't go to the doctors i had went to a free clinic there was no doctor there to help give me answers. The lady just told me to wait if my period comes within these two weeks and if not to come back in but I don't think they were much help so this time I'm going to a real doctor and real clinic.

• Options

imageimage I took a FR test and i got a faint line! I took another test too (down below) but it was life brand from shoppers drug mart, and both Tests are faint! Someone please help!

imageimage

• Options

image I did 4 pregnacy tests and they all had a faint line. But saying not pregnant on the clear blue someboday please help can you see a faint line or is it a water Mark 

• Options

I can see a faint line on the 1st one.....im having the same problem! Have you done any since?

• Options

imageIs this a possitive?? 

• Options

I would say that is definatley pregnant x

• Options

Positive scottsgirl congrats!

• Options

I hope so xx

• Options

I done a clear blue test it was negative

• Options

Looks positive to me! Clear blue arent as sensitive ... I found they take an extra day or 2 to get the same result!

• Options

imageimage

So I took these yesterday and I can see lines on both of them...am I just going crazy? I took one this morning and it came up negative and I have a little bit of bleeding as well this morning...I'm so confused not sure what to do. My periods have been off the  past few months and not exactly sure when I'm supposed to start.  

• Options

imageYeah me!!!!

• Options

imageimage

I need help I have took two of these the first one said negative & the second one has this one it. I took this one last night & took another ept test this morning & it had a VERY faint line like this one had one it. Then I took a dollar test & it was negative to. I am on the depo well I should say was because I missed my appointment last week to get it. Has this happen to anyone? 

• Options

Susie727 This has happened me the last two months! Done tests (a lot of tests!!) And all a faint line...this month the lines were getting darker so i was full sure that I even showed my husband and we got excited! Was waitin until the sun as that was when i was due.....bfn 😡 was so upset...again! Af came on time and im bk to sqaure one! I would wait closer to due date and if its pos well and good but if not...throw it away and try again the following month. Its tough 😣 Im not doin anymore tests as they all had faint lines! 

• Options

Congrats scottsgirl!!!!

To the other ladies, I wouldnt do the test until you're 3days past your expected date. When I took mine I was close to 2 weeks past but unfortunately I had a chemical preg. my husband and I were devastated but.... We are trying again. Good luck girls!