Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• edited Mar 7, 2019 5:13AM
    Not sure if anyone will see this... but need advice on if this is a positive or a faint line ?? 
  • Evap or faint pos???
  • Iv had a positive yerstday today I’ve done two clear blue saying am not pregnant? What should I do 
  • Please help so confused 
  • I have taken 3 of these tests all have lines, you can’t see colour to well though but they are light pink, but clear blu says not pregnant? Am I pregnant or not?Xx
  • I’ve taken a test yesterday morning and I can see 2 lines,I’m 3 days late on my period and that isn’t like me I’m usually on time, can anyone help!
  • I have taken 3 of these tests all have lines, you can’t see colour to well though but they are light pink, but clear blu says not pregnant? Am I pregnant or not?Xx
    Hi, your hormones levels probably aren’t high enough yet to get a pregnant result with clear blue. The threshold for those are a little higher than those tests (are they the £1 ones from Asda?) 

Test with CB in a few days with FM
    X

• Five weeks ago I took a pregnancy and it came back positive but a couple of days later I started having some light bleeding for a couple of days and the doctor said it was a early miscarriage. He took some blood test and my HCG levels went down to 3. I haven't had a period since. Today I took two First Response pregnancy test (shown above) and what looks like a positive but the digital clear blue says not pregnant. Is it possible the First Response is detecting UCG levels from the miscarriage? Or is it too early for the digital Clear Blue test? Please help! 🙂

• Five weeks ago I took a pregnancy and it came back positive but a couple of days later I started having some light bleeding for a couple of days and the doctor said it was a early miscarriage. He took some blood test and my HCG levels went down to 3. I haven't had a period since. Today I took two First Response pregnancy test (shown above) and what looks like a positive but the digital clear blue says not pregnant. Is it possible the First Response is detecting UCG levels from the miscarriage? Or is it too early for the digital Clear Blue test? Please help! 🙂
  • I’m having the same problem ladies. I keep getting these very faint lines. I feel pregnant! I’m not sure what’s going on. Help please
  • Please can someone help I have had three faint lines now and two negatives I’m so confused I don’t know what to think..... my period is due on Monday I’m so confused any help please 
  • edited Jul 21, 2019 3:14PM
    Hi there, in the same boat 
    two faint positives & clear blue negative ....

• Positives ? 

• Positives ? 
  • Mimi288 said:

Positives ? 
    Looks positive try again tomoz first morning wee 🤞🤞🤞
  • Two tests I took today. I see faint lines. I’m 5 days late for my period, which is never happened. If anything it comes early but never late, and I don’t feel as if it’s about to start. Took a Clear blue digital and it said “not pregnant”. Help?
  • Take another 1st thing x good luck xx
  • snookers said:
    Two tests I took today. I see faint lines. I’m 5 days late for my period, which is never happened. If anything it comes early but never late, and I don’t feel as if it’s about to start. Took a Clear blue digital and it said “not pregnant”. Help?
    Same thing is happening to me 
  • Girls help me out I have took pregnancy tests that show a second line and one digital that says not preganant I just wanna know if I am 
  • Anybody see anything I’m losing the plot. CBD said not pregnant