Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• Alina2019 said:
    Ladies, please help! I’m in the same boat. 
    Clear blue digital pick up hcg from 25ml and higher,  can see the faintest line on the frer but the blue dye tests are awful for
    evaps an
    false positives 
    Thanks for reply! So it means negative, right? 
  • Hiya Alina I would get a pink test as they are more clear, I would say it’s looking like positive xx
  • Alina2019 said:
    Alina2019 said:
    Clear blue digital pick up hcg from 25ml and higher,  can see the faintest line on the frer but the blue dye tests are awful for
    evaps an
    false positives 
    Not technically babe, you have a faint line on the first response which picks up hcg from as low as 6ml, so it just could mean you’re eslryX test again with pink dye in a few days and it should get darker 
  • Hiya Alina I would get a pink test as they are more clear, I would say it’s looking like positive xx
    Thank you! I will 
  • Alina2019 said:
    Alina2019 said:
    evaps an
    false positives 
    Not technically babe, you have a faint line on the first response which picks up hcg from as low as 6ml, so it just could mean you’re eslryX test again with pink dye in a few days and it should get darker 
    Thank you so much!!!

• Got a faint line with FR! Do people think this could be it? 
  • LazyCat said:

Got a faint line with FR! Do people think this could be it? 
    That’s positive !  Retest again in few days it should get darker! Congratulations x
  • Defo a defo a positive lazycat congratulations xxx 
  • Most definitely positive congratulations xx
  • Thank you ladies! I couldn’t be more excited! Will be testing again in the next few days, will report back. Good luck to everyone reading!
  • LazyCat said:

• Alina2019 said:
    LazyCat said:

It looks very positive! Good luck! 
  • edited Sep 13, 2019 5:20AM

another faint line today!
    how many days did it take you guys for ClearBlue digital to say pregnant? I am scared to take it.
  • LazyCat said:

another faint line today!
    how many days did it take you guys for ClearBlue digital to say pregnant? I am scared to take it.
    I took a clear blue digital on the day of expected period.. your lines are getting stronger, you could try taking a digital now? IF it doesn’t pick up, then take one on the day of period x

• Yay! 
    Do you know what’s the range ClearBlue will show? I think I have seen it show 3 weeks too but not sure if it goes above that too. Trying to figure out if it’s worth  testing once a week.
  • Help! What does this mean? I am 3 days until my period and I started spotting today (very light). I took three different test. What do you think? 9-24 FR pink test is hard to see but I got a faint line. The digital is showing not pregnant but the other two for today show faint lines! 
  • Here is a better picture of the FR test. 
  • LazyCat said:

Yay! 
    Do you know what’s the range ClearBlue will show? I think I have seen it show 3 weeks too but not sure if it goes above that too. Trying to figure out if it’s worth  testing once a week.
    If you’ve got your positive, you don’t need to test once a week anymore silly!! ❤️ 
  • Hi guys! I’m having some trouble. I’ve taken 2 pregnancy test today. One was faint and the other was completely negative. What do you think?
  • Hi guys! I’m having some trouble. I’ve taken 2 pregnancy test today. One was faint and the other was completely negative. What do you think?
    Those blue dyed tests are awful for evaps.. but the first response are usually pretty good so it’s kind of looking like you might not be pregnant this time as the frer pick up hcg from as low as 6ml.. x