Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• image Today's one xx

• imageSomebody please help, I am currently 16 days DPO. A couple days before my due period I got what it looked like brown spotting, a day before my due period it got what I believe was my period as it was heavy bleeding like normal - my period only ever lasts about 2 days (25 day cycle) bleeding stopped on Wednesday and had light bleeding on Thursday. Friday night I felt really dizzy and have had a headache since, I took a first response today just because I FEEL pregnant and I got this very faint line on a first response. I then went out and bought a clear blue digital and got a "not pregnant". 

• Clear blue digitals are not as sensitive as first response. Try another first response in a couple of days and see if the line is darker. x

• Thankyou I will try that x

• imageWhat do you girls think? xxx

• I'm in the same boat 😩 Last night noticed a near invisable line on Internet cheapie (25miu), same again this morning so went to asda, used one of their tests, again very faint line. Stressed to hell not knowing what's going on off I went to boots for first response, faint but clear and 100% line. thought I would use the digi I had put away to confirm and a big fat "not pregnant" pops up 😩😩😩

• Maybe give yourself another 2 days and try again with the digi, they are not as sensitive as first response

• I took a test got this result but took two different test after and it said negative. Confused

• image thiswas the first test

• Do u have a afijazz?

• I meant to say do you have a picture haha

• And the other tests that were negative?

• Yes other negative and one you can't barely see the faint line. Would take another test this morning.

• Yes. Took one this morning and it's negative.

• Girls, helppp!!!

I have taken 3 tests all up and now I am even more confused than I was to begin with! 

I am currently 1 or 2 days past due date for AF and had (what i think are) 2 faint positives (one on clear blue late last night and one on first response with SMU). I also did a clear blue digi test this morning on FMU which came up negative.

What do you guys think? Hellllp!!

imageimage

Need Help! I took a pregnancy test last night and it had an extremely faint line. I took one this morning with FMU (pictured) and there is another very faint line (though darker than last night). Maybe I'm just seeing things? Both tests were Clear Blue.

Today is Oct 23 and AF is not due until Oct 27. I don't know if it matters, but ive been doing ovulation tests and I tend to ovulate early on day 11. 

Could I be pregnant or am I going crazy?

• @LPerry my clearblue test looked almost identical to yours on Thursday night which was the day after i was due for AF. i have since done 3 other First Response test which have all come up withfaint positive lines, each one darker than the other. I had a blood test done yesterday so hopefully will get my results back today. I'll let you know how i go but yours looks promising to me!! 

• Thanks! Please let me know what your results say! 

I just did an Equate (Walgreens brand) digital test and it said not pregnant. But maybe it's to early since I haven't missed my period yet?

I'm going to go out tonight and get some FR tests and test in the morning. I swear I think I'll probably test everyday until AF arrives (hopefully she doesn't).

We just got married this Spring and are trying for our first baby... I'm so nervous/excited/anxious about this whole process!

• DW, I did a clearblue digital test the day after my first faint positive and that said not pregnant. i've been told not to do the digital tests early on as they aren't as sensitive. 

as long as you keep getting faint positives i think it's a good sign. 

I will keep you updated on my results! I'll have my fingers crossed for you!!