Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So confused

Hi I need some advice. First- out of all my years my period has always come about a day earlier then expected, was  heavy>mild>lite, lasted the full 7-8 days and I've never had symptoms (cramps,tenderness ect). Okay so I had sex for the first time about 2months ago (mid September) we were safe - he used a condom. My last real period ended about 3-4 days prior to sex. My next expect period (oct.) came about a week & half early (in sept-about 1.5 weeks after sex) and lasted not even 2days. I was nauseous for a couple of weeks, emotional, my boobs seemed a little bigger and hurt, I craved chocolate (I don't really like chocolate at all) always had to pee and I gained a little weight. So just in case I took a test and it was negative. My next period came (oct) about a week early and lasted about 2days. Now November my period was about 5-6 days late then came but again lasted about 2days. I don't feel nauseous(well occasionally), my boobs still seem big & full/heavy, I have major headaches, so emotional(I cry all the time over nothing), tired but can't sleep, some stomach/back pain, still want chocolate, my tea is tasting funny, and I smell like everything, still always have to pee and looking at pictures about the same weight from before sex to now I kinda have a tummy. Now my question is this normal? Could I be pregnant? I mean we were safe, I had a negative test, & I've bleed. I'm coming on to 3months now. I just took another test (dollar store one lol) and it was negative. I've googled and get different things don't know what is true or not. I'm scared and nervous. Can anyone help me? Or suggest something?

Replies