Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Very Faint pregnancy test !! Can I be pregnant ??!

Replies

• They defo look like positives I can see all line my first response was lneg I have an appointment today to get bloods taken as this last week all I've wanted to do is sleep and be sick with a dull ache in my lower back I have had 3 kids and know the signs I don't know maybe the test Detected a bit htc could well be far too early to tell 

Can anyone see a faint line?! I am not ttc. I had this test and then others were negative. Don't know what's going on. 😐

• Can you lay the test flat and take another picture? Can't see it properly.

• Hi I just put a test up like this I took one today a strip one and it come up with one line and then a very faint one and I mean very faint and I took the same like this and it come up like this so I dont no what to think oh do atm I never get any comments that's why I am commenting on urs I need help hun x

• Hi Yasmin, can you post a picture of the test?

• imageimageThe line is ve faint on the strip so I am so confused 

• I can see the line on the top photo but its not very clear so can't quite tell. Can you try a first response test? The one that says you can test 6 days before. It is much more sensitive than both of the ones you have tried and should give you a clearer result

• Can you see it in the strip one tho and okay i will do x 

• Yes I can but it's not very clear so its hard to tell what it is

• What does the clear blue one mean x 

• blue dye tests are not good for early testing, just ignore that one and take a first response

• Would I go off the strip i dno if to think I am pregs oh not i won't be able to sleep I no it sounds mad x

• Its ok, we all feel like that! No, don't go off the strip as the result isn't clear. Take a first response

• Okay Hun would it show if I took one now x

• I don't no how to put it in a nice way bu I am really hurting from my bust area they have been all day x

• Yasmin it might show but probably won't, the best time to do it would be first thing in the morning 

• Maybe, but best to wait till morning with first morning urine x

• Good luck!

• Thanks Hun

Its just the top bit that is hurting.. so it makes me think i am.. x