Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very Faint pregnancy test !! Can I be pregnant ??!

Replies

• Options

Thanks hun x

• Options

I did end up throwing that one away, idk why!!! I had one negative and a weird one again, I have no idea why looks like this sometimes 😑😐 I do not know ANYTHING about any of this, I wish a could help other, sorry ladys 🙁 imageimage but when I lay the test down, maybe cannot even see it. 😰😰😰😰  Tks for any help ladies. 

• Options

Thats a dye run and means the test is likely faulty - try another brand :)

• Options

Ugh!!! They keep getting all like this!! I had a negative clearblue, so hopefully that's right! Thank you so much!! 

• Options

Id still try another brand just in case

• Options

Not clear blue though!

• Options

Ok! I will try the FRER. I think I am 8 days late, if my period was Aug 2. Howrver I had a 2 3 day bleeding around Aug 22. first day, a little bit if blood in the pad, 2 only wiping, 3 barely wiping (tmi)... Had sex without protection the following 4 days. I missed my pill for 7 days at the begining of the cycle, at that point I kinda stopped with the pill. It is possible that I got pregnant at the end of the month or something? such a messy cycle. I am nornally very "regular". Tks for the help!!! 

• Options

Aug 1, the period!! Sorry.

• Options

You may have confused your body/cycle with the hormone change from missing the pills, so anything is possible really. You could be pregnant or your cycle may just need to regulate again x

• Options

Yeah I have been the same been to the docs had a few negs and 2 positives doctor has taken bloods get the results next thurs she reckons I could have either had an early miscarriage or am having an ectopic pregnancy  she's making an appointment to get me a scan done as I have had a lot of cramping pain and streaks of blood over the past week fingers crossed everyone gets the results they want good luck Yasmin Hun xx

• Options

Just a little updat guys unfortunately I have had some bad news turns out I was pregnant and suffered a misscarriage last week that's the reason for positives and negatives as the hormones were dropping I ended up with an infection after it and now to go back and have a scan to make sure everything has cleared out :( 

• Options

Sorry to hear of your sad news Mrs Collins xx

• Options

Hi everyone, I just wanted to get a few different opinions from people. I've been trying to get pregnant with my husband for about a year now. So far we haven't had any success but now I am a week late and have these symptoms:                                                                                            

*Severe tiredness                                                                                                               *Dizziness                                                                                                                           *Frequent urination                                                                                                       *Cramping                                                                                                                   *Spotting                                                                                                                 *Nausea                                                                                                                             *Tender breasts                                                                                                                   *Butterflies in my tummy        

I want to take a pregnancy test but I am so afraid of getting a negative I keep talking myself out of it.

Should I just take the test or should I wait longer?

Thanks for any help!                                                                             

• Options

Symptoms are meaningless really, only a test will tell you. If you are a week late then it should be fine to test. Good luck!

• Options

imageDoes anyone else see the second line? I'm on the nuvaring. I am due to have my period in 2 days and have been having rib pain, nausea, headaches, cold symptoms, sore stomach, cramps and weakness. 

• Options

I can see what MIGHT be a line... Test again when your period is due. 

• Options

imageCould this be a positive?? I recently had a mc and have been trying thanks 

• Options

imageAnyone see a faint line whatsoever? I'm 7 days late today and am always regular like clockwork. I am incredibly fatigued and want to eat everything in site. I just want to know one way or the other so I can figure out why I am late if it is not due to being pregnant. TIA

• Options

Good morning beautiful ladies! i am ttc and did a test today but i cannot tell if this is a (+)??? Please help!image

• Options

Going thru the same thing. Does anyone see the line? Is it Positive or Negative?image