Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very Faint pregnancy test !! Can I be pregnant ??!

Replies

• Mine all came out like that for months and I wasn’t then I took an early first response 6 days before my period and boy was it strong but the digital told me 1-2 weeks that’s what I really believed the dr even said mine was neg ! My pictures are on here if you’d like to look. But clear blue dye is rubbish that really tricks you hun try the digital that’ll tell you. Blowing baby dust your way sweet ! Xx

• Also sorry on iPhone app there’s something called test checker it’s free x

• Thank you jane i will try it again tomorrow.  Hoping its a positive !!image

• Fingers crossed🤞 for you ! Xx

• Anyone have an idea about this? Is this positive or an evap? It is still a few days early to test....

• I can see a line :) 

When you see a faint line but it’s imppssible to get on camera. Any thoughts?  have good aversions and lack of appetite 

Many input appreciated. I have food aversions, nausea, lack of appetite and I’m tired all the time. 

• Not sure bbz looks pos to me but maybe test again in the morning.... I have a low hgc riser so mine always take forever to rise and having the same kind of thing mine are really faint and have been for 2 nearly 3 weeks but still pos all the same gotta go docs and request a scan xxxximage

• Yea i think im gonna do another one in a little while....

These are m9ne from yesterday this time it was done with quid shop specials lol thicker one is a morning (bit not first pee of the morning ) and others are through the day after quite a few drinks... blood tests today tho so xxxxx

• I kept getting that and I was negative I gave up until I saw a proper line and the digital which I thought was crap told me I am Very frustrating ! Good luck baby dust your way xx

• Good luck! Hope the blood test goes well!

• Those are how my tests go. My hcg takes a bit to rise and I take forever to show up on a test! Also if yo I have them available to your first response early detection is the best brand to use because they pick up on the low hcg unlike most other brands

• Loiks like a positive to me 😃

• Hosp said no which I thought they would lol my hosp has a set hgc if it's lower than that they class it as not preg found that out last time so I guess I've got another week or so to wait do another test In a week and then go from there.... 5 more days till next period is due so will wait and see if that one comes if not then I think I'll test again... I think I am I feel like I am it's just waiting for it to show up lol xxx

• Please can someone help me. Ive been having some spotting.. like a brown discharge which I’ve never had before. I took a pregnancy test on Saturday and had a very faint line almost to the point where I didn’t believe it. Same again on Sunday. I showed a few memebers of my family and they confirmed they can see it too. But then I took another around 4 days after and negative. Can you see it.? The photos aren’t very good( the first 2 show the faint line)image

Pregnant?

These are equate version from walmart. All the ones i took that were first responses show negatives that i can see and were taken at the same time as the generics to see if showing any difference. So confused. Here are the first response ones 

• There is an app called test checker and if you see the second line very clear I’d get my bloods done x but mine were allll coming up white lines and I wasn’t suddenly 6 days before I was due I brought early first response and a digital and I was ! I had to do the digital cause the lines were making me crazy lol imageimage