Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Very Faint pregnancy test !! Can I be pregnant ??!

1234568»

Replies

• Good luck sweetie baby dust your way xx

• Good luck sweetie baby dust your way xx let me know ! X

• Anyone see a second line. I could be tripping 
  • Hi everyone, 

Going a bit insane here - hoping I can get some opinions! My period is a week late which is weird for me and twice in the past 6 weeks I’ve had spotting. First test I took was a clearblue and during the 3 minutes the top of the test sort of pooled with blue dye then a very very faint line appeared within 10 minutes but only a slight line at the top and slight line at the bottom. Was pretty much nothing in the middle so not a full line. It was so faint I thought I was imagining it. Well I’ve stared at this test on and off for ages. Digital was not pregnant few hours later but I know they aren’t as sensitive if I’m super early on. I decided to take it apart and I’ve attached the photo. This photo of it taken apart is about 4 hours later so I don’t know if I truly trust it. I don’t know if it’s an evap line or whether it’s a true faint positive because it started appearing within 10 mins. Then this morning I took a cheap Tesco one and it came up negative. A few hours later I decided to take it apart and there’s a fairly strong blue positive line but only on a partial part of the line. Again, this was a few hours later. I know I need to wait but I can’t stop obsessing haha
  • Help!! His was taken 9dpo. I test the next morning (10dpo) and got negative..I don’t get my period for another 4 days. What do you think? Has this happened to anyone too??
  • This test is on 23/6/2019 ....dont know if pregnant or not cuz there is faint line but can be see clearly on my eyes...but already nauseos, having cramps and backpint...is im pregnant or not?im very scared... :s:s:'(  later 2 days more i will do more

• That looks positive to me 
  • Ok so I'm having a bit of a situation myself. On May 17,2019 I had a uterine clean out, I was then diagnosed with pcos as I had around 30 polyps on my uterus that my gynecologist  cleaned out. She sent me home with a script for birth control with progesterone. In late June I went back to her because I had had 3 periods since the uterine clean out. (One month)  she took me off the birth control and told me we were going to give my body a break. Well the last period I had was July 10. The first day of this month (August) I had some discharge tinged with a lily blood. it was only there a few times I went pee that day. Then on the second I had none. I am now 26 days late on the 6th of this month I took a test and it was a faint line. A few days later I took another that to was a faint line. But since then I've gotten negatives. I'm nauseated, boobs are swollen and changing I can't handle the smell or taste of bacon anymore which I loved just a month ago. And once in awhile I get this weird nasty taste out of nowhere. My appetite is suppressed. How do I bring all this about to my doctor without looking crazy? 
  • Hello beautiful ladies.. i just need some clarification. My last period was August 9th, so its pretty obvious im a little late on my period.. but here is the test i took not took long ago, not sure if im seeing a second line or not, but any answers would be helpful. I went through a mc in March and we've been actively trying ever since. baby dust to all of us. 🥰

• Hi ladies, can anyone see anything or have I finally lost the plot? Lol xx
  • Help? 
    They look positive to me 🙈 fingers crossed for you x
  • Help? 
    Took another test today a digital one it come up NOT PREGNANT... I took it apart and there's a clear line on the strip inside it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm so so confused! My period is over 2 weeks late now... so confused... 
    after I took it apart before I took it apart... 🙊
  • Help? 
    Took another test today a digital one it come up NOT PREGNANT... I took it apart and there's a clear line on the strip inside it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm so so confused! My period is over 2 weeks late now... so confused... 
    Should never take apart a digital. The digital tests always have 2 lines no matter what, by you taking it apart it doesn’t mean anything it’s invalid as they don’t work like the other tests x
  • Also clear blue are more sensitive x
  • Help? 
    Should never take apart a digital. The digital tests always have 2 lines no matter what, by you taking it apart it doesn’t mean anything it’s invalid as they don’t work like the other tests x
    I read that like straight after but couldn't work out how to delete the post 🙊 X I think I'll just leave it for a while and wait and see. 
  •  Always had faint positive when pregnant with daughter ttc and late for period does this look like positive done This morning x
  • GaayathriGaayathri New
    edited Sep 12, 2020 12:30PM
    Hi I have done a pregnancy test using a Clinical test kit given a few weeks back from the hospital and a Clearblue test kit. Seeing really faint lines, anyone with the same experience please help me to confirm if it is positive or negative. Thank you so much in advance
  • Positive 👏🏻 Congratulations x