Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

heavy bleeding and bad pain

Hi so I'm 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant for the past 3 days I have had really bad cramp pains and I have been bleeding only brown blood but today the pain had got worse and the blood is now red it's really heavy bleeding with clots please help me.

Replies

• Hi Babyboo Bear,

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I had the same thing in my first pregnancy but I was in my late 5th week. Started out as spotting and cramps and only got worse and worse till I was bleeding red. I ended up having a miscarriage. I think it is best you see your GP or hospital soon as you can and hopefully they can see if anything is wrong. Hopefully it is all ok. I heard some women have cramps and bleeding but then go on to have healthy pregnancies. Wishing you all the best hun. xxx

• Thankyou for your reply 2 days after I made this post I went to my midwife and she said it was fine 5 hours after that I was rushed in to hospital because the pain was unbearable and I had lost so much blood and it turned out I was having a miscarriage. So ladies if any off you have symptoms like this do not leave it get checked out as soon as you can and if needs be get a second opinion.