Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am i pregnant or just a late period?

Ok so my period was due on Feb 9th. when I seen that I was 3days late I took a test because my cycles are always right on the date or a day early. The test results were a really faint positive on both test. so I was going to wait 2 days and take another test to see if it changes and on the 4th day late I had really light pink discharge for an hour but went away. on the 5th day I woke up and I was bleeding heavy. I also felt sick, bloated and tired. but after I started bleeding I didn't feel sick any more just bloated and tired. So is it just a late period?

Replies

• Sounds like a chemical, I'd do another test though just incase bcuz you can still have a period whilst pregnant x

• Thanks for the response I have something to add about my period. For the past 2 days I have stopped bleeding before I go to bed around 10 or 11 and then I wont start bleeding again til the next day around 3pm... My periods have always been constant for 7 days first 4 days really heavy then gets lighter until it's stops on the 7th day... But now it just keeps stopping and starting again 

• I am going through something similar and been confirmed pregnant however i'm still bleeding and have been on and off since the beginning of the month. I would test again and then get yourself down to the doctors for a two day blood test.