Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

PLEASE ADVISE!

HI! I am freaking out right now. I do not know what to do! My period is now 5-6 days late. They have been on time for the past 2 years. Maybe 2 days difference at the most. Most of the time they come one day ahead every month. I should have started the 10th or 11th, last week. I didn't really put much thought into it, but the last couple of weeks, I have been getting very sleepy and fatigued during the day, napping even. The only time I have ever napped during the day was when I was pregnant with my last baby. I am slightly crampy low down and having some back discomfort. My appetite has increased. I have clear- whitish discharge. My periods always start first thing in the morning when I get out of bed and pee for the first time. I have been running to the bathroom all day thinking I have started but nothing. The biggest concern is # 1, I got preg this time of the year (feb) in 2013 had my son by c section in october and had a tubal at the same time. My periods have been very regular since. I haven't taken a pt yet. I am scared that it will say positive but also for some crazy insane reason, I am afraid it will say negative. I am going nutty sitting here waiting for af to show up and wondering what the discharge is. TMI but no odors as in some type of infection no itching or burning so I doubt its an infection. ADVICE PLZ

Replies

• Options

The only way to know is to test, there is no one symptom that is just reserved for pregnancy.  You should test so you know where you are.  It's also quite common for women to simply miss one period particularly if stressed 

• Options

Took a test. Negative. Not stressed out any. I've never missed a period due to stress. I had a tiny bit of pink spotting last night and then again this morning. I'm worried it could be a tubal pregnancy being as my tubes are tied. 

• Options

I'd say you should see a doctor in that case