Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

trying to work out how pregnant i am

I have found out im pregnant im just trying to work out how far gone i am i had my last full period in november and then in december i was about 2 weeks late but i did have a light period i then missed my period in january and febuary so when do i go from? Can any1 offer any help

Replies

• depends if your light period was a period of implantation bleeding.  Unless you know that only a dating scan will know for sure 

• But how would i no that are there any signs? I wasnt trying to fall pregnant and havent seen a doctor yet just trying to figure roughly how many weeks! Will they offer a scan before the normal 12 week scan then?

• When you go to your doctor tell them about your light period in December and they will work out the date from there. I fell pregnant in December and I am now 13 weeks pregnant and I am due in August xx

• There's a clear blue digirl pregnancy test  that will say roughly how many weeks you are it may say 6 or 8 plus which would give you a rough idea xxxx 

• Sorry that was meant to say digital not digirl lol

• clearblye only goes up to 3+ weeks

• Oh I thought it was more , xxxx