Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I still be pregnant?

hello ladies new to this site so I thought I'd ask a question(:

So my period is 7 days late. I took a cheap pregnancy test yesterday mori and it turned out Negitive. I have been experiencing light cramping, nause and watery white discharge (no odor) and iv also been feeling like I'm "leaking" all the time. I also remember a week when I was suppose to start my period I had went to the bathroom and when I wipped i had some discharge with a streak of blood but didn't think of it at that time. 

Have you ladies experienced this? do you think I should test again soon?! Or make an appointment with my doctors

Replies

• I had light spotting on my last period and took a first response rapid results test and it was negative. This time around I was late a few days with spotting, took the same test with a very, very faint positive. the day after I bought the clear blue digital that also came with the non digital. Used the non digital test 1st and got an immediate very bold positive. Took the digital and got a pregnant 3+ response. I believe the negative I got on the 1st test last month was wrong. 

• Take pregnnact test once more 7 after taking test visit your doctor's clinic to conform your pregnancy. In my point of view you are not pregnant. Are you on birth control pills before? If yes then you are definitely not pregnant.

• Well I'm 15 days late now! Still some light cramping and I noticed yesterday and the day before I had whiped and there was a stringy to my blood clot! but I do have an appointment with Doctor Wed!