Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnancy and flights..

on the 28th January I suffered a miscarriage sadly..

me and my partner booked a holiday at the end of june to relax from the stress which has already been paid for and none refundable as far as Im aware..

iv just found out I'm pregnant again very early stages as I'm only a day late on my period. Would it be safe to fly? Or  as I don't want to risk it?

Replies

• Hi, I've just found out I am pregnant. I asked my Gyn if I can fly at the end of June, beginning of July (10 hours flight + other 2-3 hours). She told me that if the pregnancy goes well there are no problems at all. I think we can only wait and see if everything goes well. 

• Oh thanks for your help 😀 Congratulations too

• Some airlines want a doctors note to prove your pregnancy isn't high risk but I think that's when you're over 26 weeks.

I flew at 16 weeks pregnant to Iceland (I moved here so that's why)

Flight was 3 hours, everything was fine,no pain or worries or complications 

Plus I've seen a few pregnant ladies on holiday, early or late. Just depends if your happy risking going away and something happens and you need a doctor 

X