Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pains in early pregnancy

Hello this is the first time I have used a forum so please bear with me 🙂

I have just found out that I am pregnant. It was a shock as I have been on the pill and implant, However has the implant out on 19th February and continued with taking the pill. However we are happy. 

I did 3 pregnancy tests when I noticed that i was becoming bloated and felt random waves of sickness at random times of the day! They all came back positive and then clear blue said I was 1-2 weeks pregnant. First of all does anyone know how accurate they are? I went to the doctor and he seemed to think they were great and didn't even test me at the doctors.

Secndly I have been having on/off pain in my lower abdomen on the right side. Its like a dull pain, when it comes it stays for a while, but it does sometimes go away. I have an appointment at the EPU tomorrow however I'm really worried about it as I was on the pill when I got pregnant and have not had a period for over a year (went on the pill with the implant due to irregular bleeding then kept the pill (mini pill) going when the implant was removed). Has anyone else had these symptom. I know I'm probably worrying too much and will find out tomorrow hopefully. 

i am obviously still at work full time doing full shifts in a strenuas job, the doctors told me to do light duties and stay in the office but I just don't want to tell people yet! 

Hope this is not to long!

Thank you 🙂