Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

5/6 weeks starting with brown mucus...

Hi,

Im a first timer here and just got a couple of questions, hope you guys can calm my anxious mind!

I found out i was pregnant on the 26th Feb, after a week of suffering from your typical pregnancy complaints.

On the 17th of March i had 2 episodes of intense abdo pain ranging from right to left (like a band) lasting about 10 mins each time. 

I went to a funeral on the  18th of March and returned to work the following afternoon. Around half 6 i noticed some spotting and white mucus stained with red. So up i went to my gyne/obs ward where i had my bloods checked and had an abdo and internal exam. Bloods came back good and no findings with my exams.

Had a scan the following tuesday (22nd) which showed my little bean sitting there, however couldnt see a heartbeat. Sonographer said the bean was under 7mm and was too small to see anything, yet still said there was a high chance id already suffered from a m/c (didnt help the nurse who was seeing to me assumed the same). 

Now i have my re-scan tomorrow and i have developed brown stained white mucus, yet have no abdo pain. The only pain i have is in the back of my hip and coxcy.

Can anyone give me a heads up into what i might be expecting tomorrow, even if it isnt good news id rather be prepared going in. 

Thanks