Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help please!

So I had my first appointment with the midwife today and I've found out I'm 15 weeks, I don't know how to tell my parents yet? I didn't think I was this far already, and we have a family holiday booked in two months so I need to tell them before that, any ideas how to do this? Never been so anxious!

Replies

• Options

Hi Mummytobe22, congratulations! Do you think your folks are going to take the news good or bad? 
    If you fancy joining one of our birth clubs, you can chat with other women due the same month as you. You can find them all over here.

• Options

Thank you so much!! I think they might, I'm 19 in July and this is all I've ever wanted, I just really don't want them to be ashamed, thank you so much!

• Options

Oh well we hope whatever you decide to do, that it goes well. There are definitely other young (soon to be) mums on the forum, so do keep your eyes peeled for them! And please do come and let us know how it goes and how you decide to tell them.