Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Need some advice . !!!

Well ladies, I'm currently 38 weeks and a day. First baby that I'm having , very proud, and just really exited for this next chapter in my life ! Although I just really don't know what to expect, as you have probably heard many, many times before me. Although you know we often think that we're the only ones going through this. Im just so happy there is people out there who can really help you out by a few words here and there. I feel a lot of back ache pain, but it comes and goes. I get a lot of Braxton contractions , and as of this morning I've just felt an extreme difference in my lower belly area , just fuller . Assuming he's dropped even more or something ? Because I know before these symptoms he had already dropped so I don't know if this is one of many of his ways of saying I'm on my way soon? And if so what would you say these symptoms would indicate my baby is soon on his way? And no "Bloody show" yet. Please any feedback helps! I'd really appreciate it! First time trying one of these chat things out , so let's see how well it works .;)!

Replies

• Options

Sadly, nobody can tell you exactly what to expect as every labour is different. With my Eldest I started with contractions in my back, I had my show about 4hrs later, I continued with contractions but my waters had to be broken for me...49hrs start to finish. With my Youngest I had 10 days of early labour, I was in established labour before I had my show, my waters had to be broken again & she was out shortly after that. 

Yes, it sounds as though baby is moving into position but when he'll decide to appear can still be anyone's guess at this stage - a couple of days to another month away...be patient & rest while you can. X