Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Personal views

hi guys, 

so so I found out j was pregnant in Dec and I'm due sept :D I'm currently 23 weeks today and still waiting to feel pregnant :) lucky old me. We decided to find out what baby was and even though there was a lot a wriggling they think it's a girl :) 

now or I have a nearly one year old (I know I know we're clearly nuts!!) and my pregnancy that time was the complete opposite to this one. 

i was just wondering if anyone has had the experience of two very different pregnancies and what the sexes were? 

Thanks for reading guys X 

Replies

• My one year old is a little girl ** forgot to add that lol x

• I will most def let u know when I find out the sex next weekend! Can't wait to find out ! ( I have two mad boys I'm mad too lol) my pregnancy has also been so different to my other two so I will def let you know :) x

• Oh a girl would be wonderful :D fingers crossed it all goes well :D x

• Every pregnancy you have could be different regardless of sex, the body has a unique reaction to being pregnant 

• Hospitals do get it wrong though.  Someone I know was told a boy but when delivered it was a girl 

• My first pregnancy I miscarried at 7 weeks,  my second pregnancy (which resulted in a healthy baby boy) was completely different to the first 7 weeks from first pregnancy.

It's insane how different it is each time :)

One thing I'm grateful for is I never got morning sickness. Who knows though,the next pregnancy could prove me wrong! Haha xx

• anyone know where i can get some free samples?