Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could I be pregnant right after m/c

i had a m/c 2 weeks ago and I am feeling very sick and tired we have been trying for a baby. I've got a few cramps to please has anyone else had this 

Replies

• Hi I've heard different people say you are very fertile after a mc but I don't know if there is any truth in that , I recently last month lost myself very early at 4 weeks 3 days , we have started trying again straight away because I'm 39 but I'm on day 23 of cycle of 29. But other than stomach cramps I feel nothing other than worrying all the time , I wish you all the luck in the world and I really hope you are xxx

• Yeah I have not had a period since my m/c I am worried it's going to happen again. My periods are irregular any way so I wouldn't no when I am ovulating but They say 3 weeks before ur period. I just hope I can be pregnant Asap I hope things work out for you and sorry to hear that u had a m/c they are not nice 😢 Fingers crossed for you Hun x

• Fingers crossed us both 😀 let me know how things keep going for you , I do know what a stressful time it is, I wanna text over the next few days but I'm to scared to see the neg result 😓 xxxxxxx

• Yeah of course I will do Hun awww chin up ot will happen it's just when keep me posted and good luck x

• I miscarried completely October 24th. 1 heavy cycle in November and a light cycle in December with the first day of period being 22nd Dec. Fell pregnant straight after and am now 22 weeks. It can happen. It does happen. 

• Hi Sarah that's so lovely to hear and thanks so much for posting this , I'm trying to stay positive . But the whole experience has left me frightened and feeling like a failure , my husband and I have been trying for 9 months before the miscarriage and I'm 39 and he is 43, I think I need to learn to relax more hahahaha . Thanks again for your kind words xxxx