Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due April 2017

Just got my bfp 😇😇😇 think we are due around 4th April. Anybody else due around this time?

Replies

• Hi Campbello, I'm due around 3rd April 😃 Congratulations. 

• Congrats bm44. Have you booked a doc appointment yet?

• Thanks 😃

No im waiting until I'm 8 weeks then going for an early scan because I've had two early miscarriages so I don't want to go through the booking in process just yet! 

Im hoping for a sticky one this time 😃

How you feeling? Any symptoms yet? 

• I'm going to doc next week. 

Ooh fingers crossed for you 😀

Have a bit of cramping and backache that's about it. What about you?

• Hello, 

im due around end of march. Got a doctors appointment on 4th August. Its my first time pregnant and so worried cause ive seen so much about miscarriages. Weve been trying for a whole year and i still feel clueless about what im supposed to be doing. 

Congratulations everyone! 

Katie 

• Hi Katie

I'm in the same boat, I want to see the doc for a bit of peace of mind. Fingers crossed for us all xx

• Hi Cambello, Bm44 and Katie4Matthew - you beat us to it setting up this Due in April 2017 birth club!

We have a wee favour to ask if possible - would you guys mind eversomuch coming over to our official Due in April 17 Birth Club thread and joining us there? You can find it by clicking on this link HERE. Please do come on over as we would love to have you all! 

Katie4Matthew, we have a Due in March 2017 birth club if you'd like to check it out? And so many congratulations by the way! 

• I know it's a scary time but I'm sure we will all be fine! I've just been unlucky until now 👎

Im fine just getting extra tired at the moment, lots of early nights on the card!

good luck with your appointments! 😃

• Here's the official Due in April 2017 thread. Please do come and find other ladies due in April 2017 right this way.... We're going to lock this threads now so we don't have two threads going on at once, so please do head on over.