Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Horrid Morning sickness

So I'm only 7 weeks pregnant and for the last two weeks I've had nothing but constant nausea!! Morning right through til bedtime. It sometimes relieves for a little while after eating, If I'm lucky! But it's making everything sooo hard to do! I have a two year old too who has tons of energy and I have zilch so most days are spent in doors trying to find activities. I can't wait for it to pass it's making me feel so down :( 

Replies

• Hiya HappyMummy81, congratulations on your pregnancy, but we're so sorry to hear you're suffering. Have you been diagnosed with Hyperemesis Gravidarum? (extreme morning sickness). 

Also, we thought you might like to check out our birth clubs - you can meet other women due the same time as you, they might be able to advise about the sickness. 

• Hello and thank you!! No I haven't been to the doctors or anything as I've only actually vomited once, just nauseous all the time! Laying down usually helps if I feel I might actually be sick but obviously I can't lay down for the next 6 or so weeks waiting for it to pass unfortunately. ill be sure to check them out, thank you! X