Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nub theory

Replies

• 5th time!! Wow you are brave... 

Really hope you finally get a girl it would be lovely. Can you not find out at 16 weeks now? Pls keep me posted Sam.

off to the hospital I go again this is annoying me. Now....

that nub might just be a leg but I couldn't see your second scan - try sending it again. 

I'm craving my red grapes n pink lady Apple again Lol xx 

My frien craved those when she had her girl I'm craving greens and gravey so random X no I'm only 13 weeks 4 days so not long hope you feel better let me know how you get on 

• OMG I don't know now looking at the scan. I do still think girly bet it's driving you mad.. It won't be long until u find out. I have lots of white bits at the moment but don't want to buy too much as I want pink or blue once baby arrives. God wtf am I having hahhaha 

I've been on a drip today for meds and back this evening. So tiring and exhus going to the hospital twice per day. Zzzz 

Think baby is active today just on one side I hope baby is ok I have been really worried with this infection 

OMG 20 week scan tomorrow :) 

• At least they making sure ur being monitored which is good and you will probably feeling better in a few day one the antibiotics have kicked in x do you think you Will be tempted to find out tomorrow? X

• Hi Sam 

u ok? Here's my 20 week scan and didn't find out. Not the best photo but what u think? image 

baby was on its belly so I had to go for a few walks lol bloody thing wouldn't turn for ages. I don't know how I'm not finding out but will b a nice surprise in the end won't it looool 

feeling better now thank you and returning back to work today dreading it 😩😩

• Ah still think girl xx cant believe you didn't find out wish I could wait as it will be amazing when you have the baby and they tell you X glad you feeling better hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will go smoothly I'm thinking of booking a gender scan but don't know now I should wait lol xx

• Hi I would say girl :) have u idea what mines is?  A find out next week :) goodluck ximage

• Hi I'm thinking boy as nub looks like it's pointing up xxx 

• Hi Sam you ok? 

Why not do an early gender scan to put your mind at ease haha I bet you are dying to find out aren't You? How early can you have one is it 16 weeks?? Keep me posted when u do find out .... God I reckon mines a boy It will be nice at the end won't it a nice surprise X 

• I think girl for you X I've got my fingers and toEs crossed for a girl lol I've just booked gender scan it's on 22nd of September at 7.45 can't wait and I'll be exactly 16 weeks then so excited can't wait X I'm so impatient wish I could wait  how r u feeling now? X

• Yay you booked it - well done you so roll on the 22nd. I hope it's a girl this time I really do 

god baby is so active today it hasn't stopped. Sam I'm just so tired with no energy I'm completely wiped out ... I need an early night just got back from harvester I'm stuffed LOL had fish as cannot stand the sight of meat AT ALL 

• That's a good sign for a girl not wanting meat xx it's horrible when you've got no energy so draining doing anything I'm still being sick I was hoping that would stop by now never had it with the boys in hoping that's a good sign but I'm sure it's just because I'm getting older and my body is struggling more this time round lol but this pregnancy is so different so I'm holding on to that till 22nd X ah I can't wait to feel the baby properly it's so lovely you should have early night especially if your working and you have been unwell you need your sleep 

• Hey Sam

I hope its a sign of a girl I would be over the moon and fingers crossed for you too. 

Oh no poor you for still being sick, they say a lot of sickness is due to little lady. I felt so sick for 3 months but was never sick I just felt sick as a dog and it repeated on me constantly. Where are you having your scan? local? where do you live? 

I am exhausted working 9-5 and I have a big work meal this evening, I just want to go home and put my feet up. its a long old day for me.... 

I keep trying to guess my gender from my scan... im driving myself slightly mad!! 

I have a pink lady apple next to me - craving is silly now. ha=ha

What date are you due I have probably already asked you 

carly x

• imagehi everyone 

this is my 12week scan - would love to know your thoughts team blue or team pink ? X 

thank you 

• Hi Sam 

i sent my scan again to www.genderexperts.com as I did at 12 weeks and they come back with girl again - image

Hahaha I'm an idiot and couldn't resist it, I'm just curious that's all but both times have been girl. I'd laugh if it's a boy. I think u should submit yours it's like £5 and just see what they come back with .... 

God I just want baby here now I hate all this waiting game... I'm off to Reading today for work and I'm shattered AGAIN 

hope your well xxxxx 

• Ah bless you yeah I should do I'll try later I definitely think you will have a girl and me a boy lol X I'm having my scan I yately as i love In Bracknell can't wait just see your post from last night X I have no energy today wish I did got lots to do x

• Don37 cant really tell I'm not that good at guessing lol 

• Hi Sam 

how u feeling now are u still sick? How long now do we have to wait and find out sex? Hahaha how weird today I woke up and thought right I'm going to book a scan and find out sex. I drove to my Nan's thinking - Carly don't do it. 

I feel bit sick today. I'm worried as I keep eating so much crap nothing is healthy apart from the apples LOL. 

I hope we are both having girls. Since showing people my scan everyone thinks boy then those gender people say girl - I'm SO CONFUSED 

CARLY XX 

• hi Carly if you want to find out you should X so exciting I find out on the 22nd I hope we both have girls xx it's so overwhelming when you have the baby anyway seeing what they look like and all those things so of you do find out you have still got loads of things to be guessing xx

• OMG I really hope we are both having girls. 10 more days until you find out.. fingers crossed sam its a little lady. are you really anxious? 

Yes I just want to know what my baby will look like, will it have hair or what LOL mind you my partner is black so will probably have a big afro LOOOOOL funny. 

Baby is right in my ***** today its really low... wish it would move. 

carly xxx