Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nub theory

Replies

• Yes getting nervous as I haven't told many people because I can't be doing with people saying about the girl thing I'll tell people once I know what baby is and I can't hide it much longer my bump is getting bigger and I'm getting fatter lol x

• oh bless ya I don't blame you not telling everyone plus you want to process it all dont you if it is another boy......lets cross our fingers.. I blame the men they dictate the s**!!! Ill be in shock if I give birth to a boy ha-ha... more and more people are saying its a boy now and I think its bothering me. I shouldnt really be fused as its my first I just have my heart set on girl. 

not long now sam..... roll on 22nd woohoo 

I feel fat too I keep eating cheese and loads of chocolate my a** is getting wide and legs getting chunky. I want baby out now LOL

xx

• I think your having a girl especially from the scans you sent to the nub experts X  I would love a girl but this baby is my last so I'm gonna find out and have a cry if it's a boy then forget about the girl thing and enjoy him as I'm definitely having no more as my 3year old is such hard work at the moment driving me crazy lol can't believe I'm doing it all over again xxx how r u feeling now? X

• Hi ladies 

this is my 12 week scan any guesses ??? image

I have my next scan on Monday and hubby wants to find out xx 

• id say girl  nub looks straight xx

• Hi don 37 did you find out gender??

• I find out Monday Samantha 😉 .... I'm guessing boy though so will let you know x 

• Hi Sam 

u ok? Only 4 more days until you find out sex. U excited Hun? 

Fingers n toes are crossed for you 

Carly xxxx 

• Hi don 

u ok? What are u hoping for?xxx 

• Hi Carly I really don't mind asking as healthy ... and not a huge baby ha ha 

i already have 3 boys so a girl would certainly be different ! But happy with another boy ... 

will let you know ... but I guess already a boy 💙

• It would be nice for you and Sam to both have a girl as you have a few boys between you. 

oh please let me know and good luck. 

im 22 weeks and didn't find out so I'm being very patient .... It's killing me not knowing haha xxxxx need to think of boys names as think it's a boy xxxx 

• I didn't want to find out - as we didn't with the others but hubby desperate to as this is our last xx 

• I'm good thank you looking forward to Thursday can't wait xxx how r you Carly? 

• Hi Sam,

please keep me posted EEEKK this is exciting!!

Im okay got some cramping pains almost like period pains, I assume they are growing pains. Craving more and more cake and sweets ha-ha. 

Any cravings? 

God wish I was finding out the gender of baby but still being very patient. 

Fingers crossed for Thursday hun and keep me posted.

Carly xxxxx 

• Don 

I hope you are well. 

please keep me posted as to what the gender is - fingers crossed you are also having a girl... god wish we could select the gender how cool would that be?

How would you spell boys name Remy?

Remi

Remmy

Remy

xxx

• Your so patient Carly I'm definitely not lol I'll definitely let you know I just did the nub and skull theory expert thing you did so I'll see what they say xx 

• And the cramps are definitely growing and stretching pains it's horrible x

• Hi Sam 

have the gender experts replied yet? Hahaha omg I bet you feel so nervous ... Again it could all be rubbish but it's just a bit of fun. I'll totally crack up if I have a boy as both times the gender people have said girl at 12 and 20 weeks.

let me know Hun xxx

• Thanks about the cramping. 

Mine were painful yesterday and today like real bad period pains. Does this happen on a daily basis then?

carls X 

• I've had it for a few days maybe ring midwife tomorrow and talk to her if it Carrys on I used a back and stomach support when I was pregnant before which helped xx