Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nub theory

Replies

• I did the gender expert thing about 2 today and I did the 24 hour one so hopefilly before 2 tomorrow it might be all rubbish but like you say bit of fun X so excited for thurday!!! I'm gonna take our eldest with us as we haven't told the boys so I hope they say girl as bless him he's desperate for a sister xx

• Hi all 

well I went today for my scan and baby was being a tinker ! Every time they tried to tell the gender it curled itself up . She did say boy originally then retracted it and then confirmed she wasn't happy to commit - so we are planning to go for a 4d scan at the end of October ...

i like the name Remi x  

• Oh no Don sorry to hear that. God how annoying for you to not be able to find out today. Do u think it's a boy Then? 

Hope a girl 

• Aww Sam hopefully they will reply soon. Have you not told the boys then about baby? Of course they must really want a sister. I want a girl and it's my first and I shouldn't really be fussed should I when u already have four boys. First baby I shouldn't be fussed ... 

• I think it's a boy - and I will be more than Happy with that ... just have to wait and see in 5weeks time ... are any of you ladies really showing yet with a clear bump ? ,x 

• Gender expert said girl!!ximage we will c Thursday x

• Sam omg I hope it is a girl... 

im relying on this to be correct as they said girl for me.... 2 more sleeps then you can find out for sure. OMG I hope we have girls but I got a funny feeling this is a boy for me. I'm curious to know if this gender thing is accurate or not xxx 

good luck xxxx 

• Hi Don 

I'm 22 weeks and showing now. image

Still team yellow and going to wait until Jan for the surprise. Baby active this morning and I'm getting cramping pains. I'm addicted to cake at the moment the craving is really bad..... 

How u feeling? Xxx 

• Find out tomorrow so scary!!! X

• Sam fingers crossed and good luck for tomorrow hun

please let me know how you get on as I'm also curious to know if them gender experts are accurate. You would be on cloud 9 if you have your girl wouldn't you? XXXX best of luck xxxx

• Yeah I would be X we will c so exciting I have to wait till 8 tomorrow evening though the day is going to drag lol xx

• What a lovely bump ... I seem to sproat at night time ! Just feel frumpy at the mo.  X 

• Hello,

Congratulations to all who are pregnant 🌹

Samantha, good luck for tomorrow, you must be so excited 😊

I am 13 + 2 & will post my pic for you to all guess on this evening or tomorrow... 💗

S 🌸

This is my other picture 💗

• Sami hi - I think girl when are u finding out? Congrats btw are u excited? When is baby due? I'm 22nd January is this your first? 

Sam - OMG today is the day all though 8pm is a bloody long wait, please let me know the outcome. 

Don- one day my belly is normal the next it pops out. Everyone keeps saying I don't look 22 weeks but I think im going to balloon in the next few weeks. I have a double/ triple chin from al the crap I keep eating hahaha 

I'm getting cramping/ growing pains again today baby is moving lots this morning.

Mom craving grapes and apples this morning LOL oh and for some reason Cadbury chocolate LOL  

right ladies im off up north for a meeting now - long day but Sam BEST OF LUCK #teamgirl 

carly xxxxxx 

• We find out in 4 weeks so very excited! 

We have two beautiful sons so this is our 3rd.

Good luck for tonight Samantha, you must be so excited?

Carly, what makes you say girl? Is this your first pregnancy? 

So 🌸

• Also, where do I find 'Gender Expert', how much is it?

Sounds like a bit of fun 😊

S 🌸

• Hi Sami 

www.thegenderexperts.com

They come back to me twice at 12 weeks and 20 with 'your having a girl' whether I believe that is a whole different story. Select the nub theory I think it's £5 it's just a bit of fun. 

The also confirmed Sam was having a girl and her scan is at 8pm tonight so will be interesting to see if accurate or not.

sam - 45 mins to go YIKES 

SAMI - this is my first pregnancy and I'm excited. Just think ur scan looks girly could br totally wrong. U hoping for a girl I take it ? 

Carly xx 

• Right ok, I may give it a go 😊

I can't wait to hear your outcome Samantha, whatever the gender, congratulations 🌸

Awwww bless, I bet you are, your very strong willed to not find out the gender...

A girl would be lovely, but my boy's are amazing so I really don't mind... 💗

🌹🌸🌹