Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nub theory

Replies

• We have to go back Saturday as baby was curled up to the placenta and cord was in between legs lol the lady did say she thinks it's a girl but not 100 percent x

• Oh sam that's typical isn't it? I really hope it's a girl for you do u think it's a girl? What time u back on Saturday? My 20 weeks scan was tricky too and the baby was positioned a bit like yours. Do u have a girls name? Xx 

sami - just have ago at gender.com why not. God imagine they got SAMs correct .. I think im having a boy LOL would love a girl though... I am tempted to find out I feel so unorganised too. Need to get so much stuff xxx 

• I think I'm having a girl as potty shot was a classic girl 3 white lines I'm soooo excited xxx it's nice to find out as you can be organised x

• SamT how weird u mentioned these 3 white lines as loads of people can see that on my scan and keep saying girl and u even said girl for me didn't u? Someone in my office said that skull is very girly and round... I don't wanna get my hopes up tho if that makes sense.... I've have the gender people say twice GIRL and lots of others xxx 

• I think your having a girl and I hope Saturday they say girl for me I feel so stressed out lol xxx just want to know xx

• SamT i really think your having a girl this time round. The woman even said yday didnt she possibly a girl.... typical baby was in a difficult position, but you get to find out tomorrow YAY .. let me know and best of luck. 

SammiM - did you try thegenderexperts.com ? let me know how you get on. 

I feel exhausted today I could go to bed and sleep until tomorrow morning... I feel slugish and low energy levels. 

Carly xxx 

• I haven't as yet but I may do 🌸

I'm feeling good today for the first time in weeks, I have felt so sick & tired up to now, I think I'm feeling better as I'm in the second trimester now 😊

Good luck for tomorrow Samantha 🌸🌹

• Good luck Sam TEAM PINK XX 

🌸🎀💞💕💓💝💖💗💟

sammi - glad ur starting to feel ok I hated the first 12 weeks it was so hard I felt constantly sick YUK mine wore off around week 13. When is your baby due? X 

• Thank you I'll let you know xxxx

• I'm jealous your going I'm so tempted to find out hahahha. Xxx make sure you send us a pic X 

• Will do I wish I could wait but can't lol xx 

• Good luck today Samantha 🌸

It's horrible isn't it, I haven't actually been sick, just nauseas all the time, no energy & very tired, also very sore breasts that got big very early on, it's all easing now I'm in week 14, I'm due 27th March. How about you? 

What symptoms did you both have?

S 🌸

• Hi Sami 

the first 3 months were awful for me . I had banging headaches, felt so sick but wasn't actually sick but it repeated on me. I just felt so exhausted and slept loads. So glad that part is over, but I'm still so tired and sluggish. My belly is getting big now and baby moving loads today. Oh so your due in March exciting times!! 

my breasts hurt today actually . I'm feeling fat and ugly and hate wearing trousers. when do you find out what your having? 

Cant believe I am 23 weeks tomorrow it's crazy how quick time is flying. I need to start getting organised and thinking of boys names haha. 

Carly xx 

• It's a girl xxxxx

• Wow, so so happy for you!!! 🌹💗💟🙅

What have been your symptoms?

S🌸

• Really sick sore boobs bad taste in mouth craving pie and gravey lol I'm so happy xxxxx so r our boys in shock xxxx

• Sam this is just amazing news YAY ITS A GIRL you must be over the moon 💟💗💓💕💖💖🌸🌸 I think that geder thing is pretty accurate as they guessed my friend was having a girl too. I'm just nervous that they said girl for me and I'm going to have a boy haha. 

What girls names do you like? Woohoooo very exciting times for you and pink pink pink 

sammi- I think you should send your scan to gender experts and just see what they come back with hahaha .... 

any of you ladies craving cake? I love fruit, sweets, choc qnd crave cake.... I like apples too  so apple juice, Apple sweets - weird. I'm usually a savory girl but literally craving sweet 

we need 2 more girls now hahaha 

• Darcy as we have had that name for years lol xxx your having a girl xxxx

• Hahaha u did say darcy sorry I actually do have baby brain. I just wanna buy pink hehe And want my little beau/bow ... 

Your boys must be over the moon bless them. Exciting times. Did u have a 4d scan? U got any pictures ? Xx 

baby is moving loads now and I'm working behind a bar tonight for my friends cricket dinner and dance hahaha I'm shattered X 

• Both of your symptoms are very similar to mine 🌸

I've just sent my scan to gender experts so we'll see 💟💙

So anxious to find out 🙆💟