Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nub theory

Replies

• The Gender Experts have predicted 💟Girl💟

We will see, 3 weeks 2 days until we find out 🌸💖💗🌹

• Omg we all r gonna have girls so exciting xxxx I'm already thinking of other names now I like arabella and holly xx

• Beautiful names 💗💖🙆

• Ladies 

OMG sammi i said you were having a girl from your scan photo didn't it? I think all 3 of ours look very similar I should start my own gender expert site aa I predicted you and SamT were both having girls looool I'm going to laugh if mines a boy, but everyone and gender team keeps saying girl. 

what other names do you like ladies for girl? 

My baby moving loads today I cannot sleep at night I'm struggling... 

OMG imagine al 3 of us have girls Hahahaha So exciting. SAMT did you feed back to the gender team your results? When they sent back my photo they draw lines and things on don't they.. My second oneimage

This is where they said girl again. 

Xxxx

• Arabella is a vey pretty name. I haven't thought of anymore names as just want my little 'bow🎀" I have no boys names which is weird, I only  like 'remy' as you can see I only like short names as my partners surname is Malcolm so it's tricky one hahahaxx

where are you ladies from btw? I'm from dunstable in bedfordshire not sure if youve ever heard of it or not xxx 

• Hi Ladies 

SammiM - please let us know what you are having?

I am 24 weeks now and craving choc, cake, apples and cheese RANDOM COMBO

Anyone else got the cake craving??? 

xx

• I will do... 💖

I'm not craving anything in particular, in fact my appetite is rubbish 😕

Hope you are all well 🌹🌸

• can anyone guess if my 12 week 5 day scan is a boy or girl? I'm coming up to 14 weeks tomorrow

• Boy 💙🌸🌹

• Hey sara u ok? 

Maybe some boy bits going on down there but could be wrong. 

Weve all sent ours to www.thegenderexpert.com for a bit of fun it's about £5 and they do a full look at the image then predict what your having. They gussed correct for SamT, me and sammi are still waiting to find out but they've said girls for us. Give it a go for some fun lol 

i think blue for you though💙💙💙💙

carly 

sammi- I'm ok feeling some big kicks now - baby awake as we speak it's lovely but wish it would sleep when I do. Loooool how long now until u find out - exciting times xxxx

• Saraham I think boy too!! X when does everyone find out ? I still can't believe after 4 boys I'm having a girl I've brought lots of pink lol so excited xxx

• sam I bet you've been loving buying all pink!!! So excited for you and as you say after all the boys you finally have your little lady. 

After much temptation I'm not finding out the sex I'm 6 months now and there is no point so I shall see at the very end of it all. EXCITING!! 

I really want a girl though and I'll be in total shock if its a boy hahaha. Are you still having darcey? 

I think I'm going to have a water birth I had a meeting with the consultant midwife on Thursday and she suggested the best thing for me would be water birth. I reckon I'll end up having epidural mind you but I'm going to be brave And try and go for it ....

i don't want to give birth 😢☹️☹️

Carly xxx

• I find out mid November. thanks for the predictions. I might go and see that website! both of us want a girl but I think we don't mind either way! 

• I wanted a water birth but never had one and can't this time as I'm high risk as she will be my 5th 😟 I've never had pain relief only gas and air and that's brilliant you will get people telling you it's worse then it is just go with the flow you might surprise yourself I always did as I'm normally a baby but it's a different pain xxxx can't wait it's all so exciting x

• morning Sam how u feeling? 

I think it's all the unknown with me and a build up of worry, I'll probably be fine on delivery day... Well.... I think I'm scared because I've had two laparoscopy and they bloody KILLED but the midwife said it's totally different pain. I think I was a bit tramatised by it all. im going to be in shock if it's a boy but as long as bubba is healthy. 

I bought quite a bit of white yesterday I think that's it now I'm just going to stock up on nappies . I have no idea what I'm doing... It's my first so I'm getting a little confused as to what I need haha xxxx 

• Ah bless you it's not that bad other wise I would not of had 4 already lol X I'm feeling so much better not that sick anymore touch wood lol what have your symptoms been? This pregnancy has been so differ to the boys it's been horrible lol X you don't need that much to start with really and I bet loads of peop will want to buy u things as its your first xx I haven't kept anything so go to buy again but I'm glad as never had anything I really wanted so I'm doing it right this time xxx

• Surely it can't be that bad like you say women do it over and over don't they? Haha

cant believe this is your 5th though but so happy you are expecting a girl. 

My symptoms - first 3 months was hell I wasn't actually sick as such but the sicky feeling was getting to me it didn't go away it was 247 I used to hang over the toilet but was never actually sick. I just drank so much water, ice cubes and I craved lemon drinks. I lost my apperite completmy and lived off plain bread n cheese. Around 13-14 weeks the sickness eased off and I started to eat a bit more but now it's constant chocolate n cakes and I'm a savoury girl which is weird. I crave red grapes still and pink lady apples. So has your sickness worn off? It's such a horrible feeling and I must admit I found it really tough. I've had 3 urine infections and that e-coli infection at around 19 weeks so spent a week in and out of hospital on a drip. 

im 6 months today!!! Tomorrow I have my 24 week midwife so having my anti d injection ( negative blood group) hopefully get to hear baby heartbeat again. I've been very hormonal n have up n down days but I'm excited. If I'm honest I havent enjoyed pregnancy that much but I'm getting on with it. Pros - clear skin and no periods RESULT lol 

tgis year is flying baby be here soon. Sam are you 15-16 weeks then? Xxxx 

how is this girl pregnancy different to the boys? Xx 

• My sickness stopped altogether bout 2 days ago it's so strange but good I just woke up not feeling sick hope it doesn't come back xx I think your definitely having a girl my friend craved pick lady's x I'm 18 weeks on thursday x with the boys I was never sick and only felt sick if I'd gone to long without food and I had heartburn really bad but really easy pregnancys this madam it's been horrible pregnancy lol x

• Hi SamT

Glad the sickness has eased off for you because its absolutely hideous inst it? im sure you get more sickness with girls. 

are you craving anything in particular? 

I keep eating cake ha and chocolate I have a triple chin going on LOL

Now you know your deffo having a girl with the sickness feeling. my friend had a girl this time last year and was SO sick all through her pregnancy. 

Sam I keep having dreams that im having a boy ha-ha. Wish I would give this whole gender thing up, but its so annoying when you dont know isnt it? hope its a girl.... 

where are you from in the UK?

how much pink stuff have you bought? I need to get buggy, car seat, cot and some other bits. me and partner need to move ASAP... 

Carly 

xx

• Hello 💖

We had our Gender Scan yesterday & they confirmed we are having a beautiful baby girl 🌹🌸💗