Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Nub theory

123457»

Replies

• hey sammi u ok? 

wow this is amazing news and the gender team said girl didn't they? Wow thats twice they have been correct and what amazing neled that your having a baby girl YAY ... Any names? Any scan pics? Do you have any names? 

Xx 💞💞💟💝💗

• Hi ladies how are you all feeling? 

X

• HI girl just wondering what ur gesses would be with my bean ximage

• Hi reeee any other pics? I don't know but I think maybe boy lol 

• I'm 28 weeks and sex still unknown exciting not knowing but frustrating at the same time.  Roll on 22nd Jan hahaha xx 👶🏽💗💙imageHere is my bump xx

• Hi sami 

how are u guys? are u still around? 

• sam t how are things how is the pregnancy going for you??? Hope all is well XX Carly x 

• Hi carly I'm ok struggling abit now with this being 5th pregnancy muscles aren't that good lol how r u? X

• Hi Sam 

oh no bless ya when are you due again sorry? 

Sam I caved in last week as over the past month I've had 2 extra scans due to small baby growth but everything is well.... so I found out gender...... you were right it's a GIRL.  I am absolutely over the moon so those gender. Guessing people were right. 

I have 4 weeks 5 days left so I'm shit*ing bricks now about birth. I'm. So uncomfortable it's unbelievable... yay can't believe I'm having girl. 

You still having darcey for name? 

Im struggling at work too ... finish 6th Jan xxx 

• Omg how exciting xx glad your having a girl xx wish I was due then I'm due 9th march so still long time so drained now with runni after the boys and dog lol x birth will be fine it's a great experience don't listen to other peo as they seem to love a scare story xx will they get her out earlier if she's not growing? X I'm the other way having a scan today to c how big she is as I had a 10 pounder before x

• merry Christmas Sam to you and the family. 

How did the scan go? Is she a big girl ? 

I am so uncomfortable now and restless . Can't remember the last time i had a good nights sleep I guess baby is preparing me for lots of sleepless nights. I'm due 22nd Jan so not long to go... I have only told my 2 best friends that I'm having a girl, I thought it would be a nice surprise for everyone at the end. Feel really unorganized once Xmas is done then I can get ready etc. 

i cant imagine how tired you are plus running around after all the boys. So glad your having a girl though :) 

i still unsure on names need to get my thinking cap on. 

Have a lovely Christmas and enjoy yourself 

xxxxxxxx

• Hi Hun sorry havent replied hope you ok when r u due? X we had great xmas thank you how bout you? They said she average but I'm measuring a week big lol x so another scan next week!! Don't want her to b big!!! X

• imageimageimage 12+4 thoughts boy or girl 💗💙