Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What can I do about infertility caused by hydrosalpinx?

I am a primary infertility, curing for more than ten years! I Had done two laparoscopic surgery but useless! I don't know can I have the chance of pregnancy? How to treat my case? 

Replies

• In the case of laparoscopic surgery cannot improve the condition of hydrosalpinx, and if you don't want to do surgery, treatment of TCM is also a good way.

Hydrosalpinx can be cured by natural method-herbal medicine. Fuyan pill is a kind of effective traditional Chinese medicine which is specialized in Fallopian Tube Problems such as hydrosalpinx. It can clear out the heat, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory,it is safe for body because it has no side-effect. It is suit for your case and won't hurt body.

Be sure to keep warm at ordinary times, observe the situation in menstrual period, pay attention to the health diet, eat more soy products, pay attention to rest. Well wishes.

• I have the same case with you, I was tortured by this disease for a long time. My friends recommended herbal medicine to me and I took it for one month, my condition seems to get better and I will see how it works out. Be patient. with fuel!