Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnant?

I have missed one of my periods, I've took various pregnancy tests and some have been invalid and other with a very very faint line. I am getting very nauseous and when I cough I throw up. Last night I fell asleep my boyfriend heard me coughing and then sick came up. Waking me up. I sometimes feel like I am having pinches or sharp pains above my belly button and had to stop smoking as it's making me feel sick. I need advice as I know something is different with my body and I was a very skinny young woman but, now I have a very bloated 'hard but soft' stomach. I am very emotional and always feel I should start crying. I don't know what to do? Please help!

Replies

• Go to a doctor hun and describe all these symptoms to them and ask for a blood test. Whatever is happening, a blood test should tell you what's going on. Good luck. 

• Thank you, I booked myself for Monday. So I'll see what's up. Thank you for the advice sweetheart