Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Wondering if I could be pregnant

hi girls

i am wondering if you could help me,  I don't know if I'm pregnant. Yet as I still have to wait another two weeks to test, but at the moment I can see my veins in my boobs and tops of arms nr collarbone, I also have a tightening sensation just inside belly and  under belly button. Is this normal if your pregnant with your first. Child. If this is what I'm feeling I'm also nauseaous  lightheaded. And I burp constantly please help Gellygumm

Replies

• If your period still isn't due for two weeks it's probably too early for you to have any pregnancy symptoms but good luck.

• Hi scribble

thanks for that. My due date was 27th.  Nothing. Yesterday bit of spotting. Today.  And feeling really really nauseaous  may be I am. Got. To wait.   What u think boobs kill me. Gellygumm

• If your period is due hun then you don't have to wait anymore. You can test from the day your period is due and get reliable results. I got my bfp the day before my period was due.