Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Am I pregnant?

Hi all, I'm 30yrs old and we've been trying to get pregnant for a few months. This month, I should have started my period in the 15th but so far...nothing. I've never been pregnant before, no stress or dieting, good health so the only thing I can think of that may have caused a delay to an otherwise clockwork period, is hayfever pills. I've just moved to London and have yet to join a GP surgery. I've tested myself every few days and all tests are negative thus far. No idea what is going on? Id love to be pregnant but doubt I am. I had a brownie discharge the day my period was due and had cramps following that but then no bleeding? I get hot flushes but no other signs of change physically...what's going on? image

Replies

• Hello,

Sorry you're having a worrying time. I don't know if hayfever pills can mess up your cycle, though the fact you've just moved to London made me wonder if you've had the stress of moving recently and if that may have had an effect? But obviously the best thing is to seek a medical opinion, you can still call NHS Direct on 0845 46 47 even if you're between Doctors, I've found them to be really helpful over the phone.

Hope you don't have to wait too long for the positive result, good luck!

T